chapter 11

"I might have talked about causing a bit of trouble ......" miraan said placing a hand on his neck,avoiding to look in Daem's eyes. 

" Miraan!!!! " daem scowled, he knew how miraan could get very well. he could just imagine, how he would have been. 

" she is finally here, and i havent done anything, so i think it went well. dont stress yourself out now " miraan said as if it wasn't a big deal at all . 

Daem rohero looed at Miraan for a while in exasperation, but then decided to let it go with a sigh. she was finally here. 

------------

Maid took chashman to her room "mam , i can wait here till you freshen up. then i can take you to the dinning area for the dinner." she said to chashman. 

" no, i am not hungry .i would like to sleep after taking a shower. " chashman denied and entered her room. 

she leaned against the door closing her eyes, she felt exhausted, emotionally and physically. she just wanted this time to pass quickly. she felt repulsed thinking about all the "love" they were showering on her. she was hating everyone and everything.

she took a deep breathe and took out a comfortable dress from her bag, placed on a side. she headed towards the bathroom after that. she let the tears of exhaustion and loneliness fall standing under the shower. by the time, she got out of the shower, her eyes were red. 

she brushed her hair and got into the bed.It was barely 8 pm , but she fell asleep quickly, she hadn't been able to sleep last night also .

At dinner, when the maid informed everyone about what chashman said, it dampened the excitement, the happiness of her arrival, but no one tried to force her to come.

Miraan was irritated by what she did, he went to her room after dinner, he knocked softly. but when she didnt reply , he opened the door a bit , and found her in the bed covered with the blanket. Miraan looked at her for a few moments, but then headed towards his own room after closing the door softly.  

Next morning , chashman woke up early. She checked her cell , there were a lot of calls from amna and her uncle. She called amna.
"Why were you not answering your phone yesterday!! You had us all worried "amna said as soon as she picked up the call .

" Cell was on silent, and i just checked it . Sorry...."chashman said in a low voice.

"Everything is fine right?"amna asked.
"Yeah..... "Chashman said not really knowing how to reply the question .Amna knew very well about her hatred for rohero family.

"Just a few days...I am going to come back...."chashman said to her, more like reminding herself that it wasnt going to last long.
"Yes"amna said. Chashman ended the call after talking to her for a while.

She got ready in a simple purple dress, and sat on the bed, not knowing if she should head out herself or wait for someone to get her.

She didnt have to wait much , when the door was knocked and Miraan's mother was there to take her down for breakfast.

They headed downstairs together. She was asking chashman , if she slept well etc. Chashman barely gave one word replies or just nods.

Everyone was already on the table, chashman met miraan's father also. He was also intimidating like his son .

Chasman took a seat , Miraan was on her one side and the other side was empty. She completely avoided looking at her father and his wife sitting right infront of her. She didn't take a second glance at them . miraan's mother placed food in her place. She had lost the appetite as soon as she saw the man sitting in front of her, but she forced herself to eat a bit, to keep sitting there.

Miraan had noticed her fisted hand in her lap , a frown had appeared on his forehead, but he decided to wait till they were alone to talk to her.

--------------------------

Sinaan's family went to the girl's home , it didn't take long before everything was fixed, it was decided that the wedding would be next month .they didnt see the point in waiting, arrangements could be made in the meantime easily. Sinaan didnt take much interest in the preparations. he focused on his personal matters and his business. 

He was going out , when his mother stopped him ." help me choose, adar's wedding dress. what color should be the dress ?" his mother said. 

" choose whatever you like ammi, i dont have time for all this " sinaan said and headed out, his mother only shook her head. 

" i just hope that Adar would be able to bring a bit of good out of him .... " she whispered to herself and got busy with the dresses.
_____________

Ankh bhr kr meri trf ab dekhta nhi he wo
Uski nigahon ka markaz ab koi r bn chuka he......
________________

Salaam readers! Heres the update❤️