chapter 25

Sinaan touched Miraan's arm, getting his attention turned towards him. All the guys kept enjoying midnight. Chashman was relieved that she didn't got time to talk to miraan,She didn't know what was going on between them, but she wasn't ready to face it yet.

Sinaan was enjoying the time with his friends and cousins, but it was more like a party for him. Before sleeping, he wasn't thinking about the coming day, his wedding day like a normal groom would. It seemed like this marriage held no importance to him at all.

On the other hand, Adar was enjoying the events of her wedding, she was feeling all the jumbled up emotions , a bride to be normally felt. She was dreaming of her coming life to be beautiful, to be filled with happiness. She slept with the thought of her soon to be husband. 

Next day came with happiness in (Agha Sinaan's )haider haveli. Everyone was busy getting ready for the day as soon  as they woke up. 

Sinaan got ready in an off white suit,Miraan was with him on every step. Chashman saw all the rituals being performed. She was enjoying the wedding , more than she thought she would. 

Miraan's eyes stayed on her for long seconds, she was looking stunning in her pastel pink dress. 

It took them an hour to reach ,adar's town. The groom's family was welcomed on a great level. Some of the cousins brought Adar holding her dress. Every eye turned towards her, she was looking like a true beauty in the deep maroon dress, she had a red matching veil covering her face.

Sinaan saw bit of her features from the net veil as she sat beside him, but not much. Adar was shivering, her hands were growing cold, there were so many people, she couldnt even dare to life her eyes and look at her groom. Through the whole ceremony, she barely lifted her eyes. 

Finally, it was time to leave. Tears welled up in Adar's eyes without her permission. The whole family met her, she kept hugging her mother for a long time, who was shedding the tears of happiness herself. "May Allah gives you all the happiness in this world "her mother said finally moving back. 

Adar's grandmother placed a hand on her head "make us proud " she said. 

Adar kept crying for sometime even after the journey begun .Sinaan kept sitting beside her silently, he didnt tell her to quite down or anything. He just placed a box of tissues near her. 

Once they arrived at Haider haveli,the festivities started again, different rituals were done. After which Adar was finally taken to Sinaan's room. It was decorated sophistically, which only a few bouquets on the side tables. 

Sinaan's cousins helped her sit down on the bed comfortably." bhabi , do you need anything ?" alizey asked her. 

" no " Adar said in a small voice. everyone went out of the room, telling adar that Sinaan would come soon.

Chashman was a bit shocked about the couple matching, Adar was so young and looked so fragile."she is so young " chashman said to alizey stating the fact. 

" Yes, but age difference isn't unheard of. She will settle in just fine. " alizey said as they headed downstairs where all the relatives were sitting. Chashman went quite after that, she just hoped the best for the Doll like Adar. 

Sinaan was surrounded by the friends and cousins once they returned, they were teasing and having fun. Sinaan was also laughing on the jokes and enjoying his time. 

Adar was feeling nervous, but there was an underlying happiness also with lots of dreams and hopes. She kept sitting waiting for him. She was very tired, but she sat with the hope that he would come in a few minutes or so. A long time passed like that. 

Around midnight, the door of the room was finally opened......

---------------------

Salaam readers! heres the update.<3will give another update in a bit.