chapter 30

Miraan was hoping that Chashman would be normal by next day, but nothing changed. By night time, he had enough. He stopped her in the hallway when she was heading towards her room after dinner. 

" Whats wrong ?" Miraan asked with a frown. 

" what could be ? everything is perfectly fine " she said ready to turn away, the coldness on her face was alerting enough for him . 

He stopped her from leaving by holding her head "why are you behaving like this with me?" he asked with knitted brows. 

Chashman tried to free her hand but his grip was tight. "I am behaving perfectly normal, dont bother with me " she said with distress in her eyes, his grip on her hand was agitating her. 

" What have I done? Why are you acting so cold towards me?" Miraan asked wanting to know the reason. 

" Maybe because I dont like your personality, I dont want your filthy self to rub on me or maybe just because !!!" chashman said with a shrug as if this conversation was getting boring for her. 

Miraan let go of her hands " Chashman!" His voice was nothing less than a whip, he had never thought that someone's opinion about him could affect him so much. 

Chashman saw his eyes going darker, she quickly turned and left. She was thankful that he hadn't tried to stop her again. 

In the morning, chashman got a bit surprised when she saw Aiza at her room's door. 

" Can i come in ?" she asked with a small smile. 

Chashman nodded reluctantly. She was already feeling disturbed and now, Aiza was in her room. She didn't know how to react to it.

" I was here to call you for breakfast.... but I also wanted to talk to you " aiza said looking at her hands. " please sit with me " She said finally lifting her eyes after taking a deep breath. 

Chashman sat on the bed, signaling for her to sit as well. 

" Chashman .... I dont know what you think about me, but know that I am not your enemy. You are like a daughter to me." she said in a soft voice. 

" my mother..." Chashman started ,wanting to clear things. 

"I am not asking you to give me the place of your mother. I never wanted to take her place and neither is it even going to happen. She is your father's love, your mother. I am just a companion, who he had to put up with because of a childhood engagement, he didnt even know about " Aiza said with a sad laugh. 

Chashman's eyebrows furrowed "Baba Saeen doesn't treat you well ?" She asked, it wasn't something she wanted or wished for. Whatever happened with Chashman wasn't her fault.

" No! He is the best husband, i could have ever hoped for..... Even if I don't own his heart, he respects me , cares for me and its enough. "Aiza said quickly and Chashman calmed down. She could see Aiza's feelings on her face , she loved his father.....

"I just wanted to talk and know.... if we can have a bond, not mother and daughter.. maybe friends ?" Aiza asked with hopeful eyes. Chashman was her husband's only child and very dear to her. 

Chashman thought for a bit and then uttered an okay. They headed for the breakfast together. 

Miraan didn't try to talk to her again, her words kept ringing in his head whenever he was alone. It was ruining his mood, and everyone outside the house was facing the wrath she had filled in him with her words. Irtaza was on his toes, not knowing why was Miraan rohero in such a sore mood.

At night, Chashman was in Dada saeen's room ,along with Daem and Saem rohero. The ladies of the house were busy in the preparations of dinner. 

Dada saeen wanted to know everything about Chashman, what she liked , disliked. She found it very sweet. In the talks, she shared that she wanted to see the beach, She liked to see new places , it was something which made her happy. 

" You should take her to Karachi with you and show her around " Dada saeen looked at Daem rohero. Just then Miraan entered the room, he had got to know that everyone was sitting there , so he decided to join them. 

"I am an old man now, Baba Saeen. She will get bored with me and i also cant leave the town for a week or so, theres some work pending here. Miraan, why don't you take her to Karachi with you and show her around? you are going in a day or two anyway " Daem rohero said as he saw Miraan enter. 

Miraan looked at them, not knowing if he should agree or not. 

" Baba! i can wait, we will go when you have time " Chashman said, making Miraan purse his lips. He hated her rejection, her coldness. 

"I will be leaving tomorrow evening. She can come with me " Miraan talked to Daem avoiding her completely. Chashman wanted to deny, but dada saeen had already started telling Miraan what he should definitely show Cashman in karachi. 

She stayed quite, seeing the excitement on the Oldman's face, it felt like he was going to visit the places instead of her. An adoring smile came on her face. 

-------------------------------------

Salaam readers! heres the update<3 i have tried to make it a bit longer.