Chapter 50

Sinaan woke up feeling well rested, even though he had little sleep. Adar was in his arms, sleeping peacefully. A smile came on his lips as he ran a hand over her hair. He pressed a soft kiss on the top of her head and closed his eyes in bliss. Sometimes, it shocked him how easy touching and caring was when it came to Adar. He had thought that it was going to be a conscious effort, but it seemed like he only needed to allow himself the pleasure of her nearness.

-------------------

With passing time, Sinaan made sure that he spent a good amount of time with her daily.Adar felt like she was on top of the world, his care, even his gaze on her made her feel blessed and  happy!

She was sitting on the bed, reading a book as Sinaan was busy on his laptop. Sinaan's phone rang, he picked it up seeing Miraan was calling. 

After greetings,Sinaan asked him about when would he come to Karachi. He planned to hang out with Miraan.

"I will be there in 2 3 days, Chashman's classes are going to start from next week. " Miraan informed him and Sinaan's eyes went to his beautiful wife, who was sitting there reading a book.

"Oh! "Sinaan talked for a few more minutes and then ended the call. His mind was on something else completely now . Adar lifted her eyes, feeling his eyes on her. 

"Come here, Adar" Sinaan called her. She got up at once, and came to him. He made her sit near him."Have you completed your inter ?" Miraan asked.

Adar frowned, not knowing what brought that question up.

" Yes..... When we went to my father's place, Ammi told me that i have passed with the first division" Adar informed him, a small happy smile touched her lips as she shared her accomplishment with him. The time when her mother had told her this, she was so mentally disturbed that it didn't even brought a smile on her face. 

"That's good, would you like to study further ?" Sinaan asked touching her hair softly. Her silky black hair always fascinated him, but then there wasn't a thing which he didn't love about her.  

Adar's mouth fell open not believing what she was hearing. When she got married, she didn't have any hope that her husband would let her study further, as she knew they didn't believe in educating the girls a lot. Men were sent abroad to complete their studies, but girls were hardly even permitted to complete college.

"Will I be allowed ?" Adar asked softly looking at him with her hopeful eyes. A smile touched his lips" why won't you be?" he placed a kiss on her lips.

"Tell me what you want to do your bachelors in, I will take care of everything." Adar wrapped her arms around him in excitement" You are the best" Sinaan chuckled hearing the enthusiasm in her voice.Sinaan wondered why hadn't he thought about it before. 

--------------

Next day, Sinaan called Miraan asking about the university Chashman was going to take admission in, he planned to enroll Adar in that university also so that there would be someone on campus with her. 

"I think the classes of BS has already begun, it might be a bit difficult to get her enrolled now."Miraan said thoughtfully.

" I will take care of it"Sinaan said not caring much as he knew that power spoke louder than rules there. " Anyways, if it comes to terrorising them, I will call you " Sinaan half joked.

Next Sinaan called Adar's father and made sure that her documents would be sent to them by tomorrow.

-----------------------------

By the weekend, everything was settled. Both couples met at Miraan's place on saturday night. Adar and Chashman already liked each other, it didn't take them long to become friends. Chashman really adored the girl with doll like looks. 

Sinaan had already prepared everything, Adar would need for university.On monday morning, Adar was feeling very nervous. She was rubbing her hands together continuously.

"Don't be nervous, hmm?"Sinaan patted her cheek in a comforting manner. Adar moved closer as she placed her forehead on his chest, closing her eyes.

"There's nothing to be afraid of. You can call me, or bhabi if anything worries you.I have saved all the numbers in your cell" Sinaan said pointing towards the new phone he had bought for her. Adar nodded softly, she knew her nervousness was irrational.

Thankfully, Chashman had also arrived by the time they pulled over. Chashman took over seeing how nervous Adar was. She already had the map of the university in her phone. She first took Adar to English department, helped her find her class and then went to her own department. 

The day went better than Adar was expecting, the class representative helped her know the schedule and gave the material, she would need to cover as she had joined the class a month later than other students. 

------------------

Chashman felt something weird going in her class, it was the first day, she couldn't understand why every male student was treating her as if she was diseased. Even many of the girls looked away if there eyes met hers.

At night when Chashman told Miraan about it, She only got an "oh" in return. Chashman didn't think more about it, as Miraan started distracting her with kisses all over her face and neck.

"What are you doing ?" Chashman asked chuckling as he ran his nose over her collarbone. " Enjoying my wife!!!! what else is there to do ..mmm" Miraan teased her as chashman laughed more.

----------------------------

Salaam readers! heres the update.The story is about to end, only one update left <3