Chapter 48

Saem Rohero talked to Mr Saeer, "I don't see any problem. I think he is right, they would be staying in Karachi together, so its better if we do the ruksati now."he agreed and Saem rohero also nodded.

The beautician came at noon,Chashman finally got to see her dress for the day, it was deep red with gold wire work on it. She was a bit surprised seeing Miraan's choice for her nikkah day." Isn't it too bright for Nikaah" She thought to herself, but didn't bother questioning knowing Miraan wasn't like usual people.

Around 5 pm, Chashman was completely red. Amna felt tears of happiness fill her eyes seeing her, she looked like a queen in that deep red dress with smoky eyes and light lip color.

"Ma sha ALLAH! you are looking stunning" Amna said fanning her eyes to push the tears back.

"Amna, am I not looking over?Its just nikkah and I am looking like a full bride." she looked at Amna with worry in her eyes.

"SO? Miraan bhai must knew that you are going to look this breath taking, that's why he had already talked to anyone for ruksati tonight " Amna said with a mischievous smile on her face.

"What ?" Chashman looked at her with knitted brows." When did it happen ? It was only supposed to be nikkah today !!" Chashman's voice rose a bit.

Amna moved closer and placed a hand on her arm, "Chashman, keep your voice low, Guests had already started coming. And about Ruksati, everyone has already agreed on it, Miraan bhai was adamant" she said in a low voice. Miraan looked at her with pinched lips for a few seconds, but then started taking deep breathes to calm herself down. She was already planning what she needed to do next.

---------------------

Adar wore a beautiful baby pink dress with light gold work on it,whereas Sinaan wore black shalwar kameez. Sinaan was stealing glances of her throughout the journey, and Adar was blushing furiously, knowing his focus on her. She felt beautiful, his gaze was making her feel like she really meant something to him.

Sinaan and Adar were welcomed by Miraan himself,as he was making sure that everything was perfectly done even after getting dressed in his outfit for the event.He wore traditional shalwar kameez with Ajrak around his neck.

Dada Saeen was beaming with happiness. Around 6 pm, most of the guests had already arrived, Chashman was also brought down and the nikkah was done in a short while. Miraan was feeling on top of the world, the girl he loved was finally his. Chashman hadn't bothered lifting her eyes to look at him, Miraan didn't know if it was because of shyness or something else.

The whole event went well, Adar and Amna took Chashman to miraan's room.She felt her heart racing as redness filled her cheeks, she wasn't ready for this yet.....

The whole room was decorated beautifully with white flowers. Adar and Amna kept her company for a few minutes, asking if she needed anything.When they finally left, Chashman looked around. She was feeling a lot of emotions at that moment as she sat on the bed.

Sinaan gave the gifts and hugged him,"It seems like you have started using your brain" Miraan asked lifting his eyebrow.

"Something like that " Sinaan winked as he started looking for Adar. He took his leave afterwards.

Miraan had to see off the guests, before he finally went to his room.Chashman looked towards the door as she heard it opening. A beautiful smile came on Miraan's lips as he saw Chashman sitting on the bed waiting for him.

_______________

Uski zaat ko menee hrf hrf kr k piroya he
Mere tamaam lfzon mein uska aks he ...
_______________
Salaam readers! Heres the update❤️next one will be longer.