CHAPTER 49

RIZWAN'S POV:

I was smiling. Sometime wrong turns lead to correct roads.
"Sir your coffee." The airhostress said as she offered me a cup of coffee. I just can't wait to reach mumbai.

I still haven't got my answers. I still have many questions , but I know I will soon get them.

After hours of waiting. The flight landed safe. Checking out I saw rehan with a car, waiting for me. He smiled looking up from his phone at me. Rehan is a good guy. A year smaller then be. But he has a huge potential. He alone cleared all the bank loan that his father empire had. The empire collide down but he didn't let any black mark of it left.

"What was so urgent that you called me. Mr.rizwan." rehan asked.
"You know it already rehan." I said as we opened the door and got in.
"So." He said.
"So." I repeated what he said.
"Are gonna tell me what actually the story is." He asked.

"What story, what are you talking about. " I asked as i was confused.
"The whole haniya and your story." He asked.

"How long would it take." I asked him changing the topic.
"So you aren't going tell me." He said.
"Nope." I said popping the p.
"Well then I won't be God father of your kids then." He said and I chuckled.

"Whatever." I said as he kept on driving.

Soon we reached our destination. The sun was about to set. And the atmosphere of mumbai was a bit cooler then that of banglore.

"So this is the place." I said as I looked ahead at the complex.
"Yes. The paper say so." Rehan said looking something in his phone.
"So. I'll be around. Call me when you need anything. Or when you're done." He said.

"Thankyou rehan." I said as we shake our hands.
"It's alright. You helped in my bad times. All the best." He said before he left.

"13b." I chanted as I climbed the steps.
Finally on a wall. It appeared written. 13b. There was no name plate hanging around to confirm my destination. But I was ready for risk of my life.

With shivering hands I pressed the bell.
It was easy to hear the voices on other side. It weren't clear but still I heard badi ammi's voice.

"It must haniya. I said those girls..." the voice became loud and source came closer. It all stopped when badi ammi saw me. I wasn't crying but I felt I want to.

"Rizwan." Her's surprised voice called as she kept a hand to cover her agape mouth.
"Ruksana. What happened who is it." Chachu asked. But badi ammi was too stunt to say anything. Chachu came ahead and was stunt to see me. The someone whom they never expected to see again.

"Badi ammi." I said the word that I haven't said in real for years.
"I am sorry." I said as I joined both my hands in front of her and I began to cry with soft voice. Today is the day to repent.

"No rizwan." Her voice called. After a while.
I looked up to see her wipe away her eyes and smile looking at me. I felt like coming home. But yet my home was in her arms.

"Come inside" she said taking me in.

"Badi ammi. I am so sorry I was blinded by the wrong love. I am so sorry. Because of me you had to undergo things. It's my fault badi ammi." I said as I sat down to her feet.

"I... failed to see who my true ammi actually was and is. I was too selfish. I am sorry ammi." I said as I took her hands in mine.

"I failed to see that mother isn't who just gave you birth. But also the one who stayed all night because you where ill. Who took care of you even when she shouldn't. You always treated me like your own son. But I failed to treat you like my own mother." I said as I  looked at her.

"No. Rizwan. It wasn't your fault. We should have stayed there and let us explain ourselves. But we didn't. We are equal sinner too." She said.

"Chachu I am sorry too. I have done so wrong with all of you. I forced you leave your own company. That thing which you and abba made with your own hard work I made you leave it." I said go up to chachu.

"I wouldn't had to come here. I wasn't able to face you all. But I can't stay without her. She was and is my everything. Badi ammi. Where is she." I asked them. My eyes aches to see her. My heart is restless and wants to see her just her.

"She has gone out with her friends. She'll be back soon." Badi ammi said.

"Badi ammi. I need some answers. Please. What happened that day. I want to hear the truth." I said.

Badi ammi nodded before she began.

"Your father married rukiya before I got married to your chachu. Rukiya never treated me live a human. It was hard to live and also during that day our financial situation wasn't good. I would rather keep quiet then say it to your chachu. But then rukiya was expecting. You came to life. And with you our financial situation too got well. You where a month or two. When I was expecting too.

But then I discovered that rukiya was again expecting. She didn't said it to me or anyone. I just knew she was and she knew too. I was happy that you  would have a brother. And when I saw your abba and chachu coming that same day. I Congratulated him. But his face turned up. Not into a smile.

That day your ammi and abba had a big fight. She said that we where too broke. It wasn't... And then she left. She didn't even glanced at you and you where crying.

But then haniya came. She became your everything and you became hers everything. We knew you two where for each other. She became your life. You wouldn't go even a second without her. Only I knew how hard it was to send you school without her." Badi ammi smiled remembering the memories.

At that time I tried to setup your father but he had completely lost your faith in people.

Since that last day. I didn't saw rukiya until the day when your abba left.

You weren't there. She came and cried a lot that day. I thought she had realized things genuinely. But then she began to accuse me. She began to yell to the people that I was the... homewrecker of her house." Badi Ammi began to cry.

How could I be so blind. So blind that I..

"That's why haniya got mad too. She began to argue with her. And things went ahead and she said something and it made her too mad that haniya slapped her in front of many people.

That's a too different story that I heard or saw. Some time it isn't true what you saw.

"Ammi told that you got mad when you saw her coming. She told that you where scared that I'll see her and ask things." I said.

The bell rang suddenly. It was haniya I could feel that it was her. The most I had done unfair to was her. I hope she could forgive me. Haniya I am here to keep my promise.

A/N: Salaam reader's. I really don't know what to say. It's fast forward and what ms.ray actually said will be enclosed later.
Enjoy haniya and rizwan for a while. And I hope you are now happy. I don't want to reveal but be ready for...
🎊🎊celebration I guess. Be ready.
Also make your heart strong, story is at it's end.
And please appreciate the work. You have no idea who hard it is to write. We just can't dump anything and feed you. We have to calculate things and plan way ahead. So take your time and please vote.
See you guys in the next chapter till then keep reading reader's.
Allah hafiz.
😀😀.