CHAPTER 9

A/N: A little things are far. Not something that will harm your eyes but still I have to warn you. Enjoy.

There was a knock on rizwan's door. He was studying and was about to go to bed. The opened the door only to see danish.
"Danish. What are you doing here. What's the time. It's 2:30 danish." He said as he looked at his little cousin.
"Rizu bhai. I heard scream." He said and his face was showing horror on it. But it was all fake.

"What. You must be dreami...."rizwan began but danish made him stopped by his "No rizu bhai. Just trust me. I saw a shadow like I thought it was a person but then I realized it was a shadow. One moment it in here and next moment it was across hall. Then I saw it going towards haniya appi's room and then I heard a scream from her room." Danish said.

For a moment rizwan really fall for danish. But he didn't believe him. No matter what he has to go and clear his doubts about the shadow. After all he was his small brother.

They both went towards haniya's room. Danish was clinging behind rizwan like he was scared. Rizwan knocked on her door but the door slid open in front of them making a creepy noise.

Rizwan skimmed the room standing on the doorway but haniya wasn't on her bed. He began walking in but danish pushed him inside and locked the door behind him. Now rizwan was trapped. He looked behind after regaining his balance but haniya was standing in front of the door.

Rizwan realized there plan. And was very smirking but he hide it soon and was back with his oh-I-am-mad look on his face. Haniya unfolded her hands which where on her chest and made her way towards him. Now he was folding his hands on his chest.

"What do you want." Rizwan asked.
"Fine." Haniya yelled.
"You were right. You were right. Shakeer was hitting on me. I admit. And I was too dumb to notice that. I... am sorry." She said closing the distance between them on her last sentence.
Rizwan was happy that she realized it.

"Good." Rizwan said and came close but haniya took steps back. They were looking in each other's eyes. Haniya was getting scared a bit by sudden outcome of rizwan. Her back was hit by the door where she was standing initially.

He caged her between him and the door. He liked how haniya was stiffened by his actions.
"That's it that you wanted to say hani" rizwan said coming closer.
There was no reply from haniya. Her body wasn't working. She was all stunned.

"Come on hani say it. I want to hear it." Rizwan said as he bought his face so close to her.
Haniya was having a battle within herself. She was struggling with her words.
"I... don..don't know what are you saaying." She shuttered in her words.

"You know what exactly I want to hear. Say it. I can lose my patience." He said in such a voice that made haniya's stomach erupt with butterflies.

"Rizwan. Don't..." she said. But it only made rizwan go more vulnerable. He was being bold with her that he never had been with her. He always tried to not flow away and do something he would regret. He always gave her the space and time she needed.

He loved her beyond he could think off. She made him go crazy. There was no girl he could think except her. She was her everything. He loved her. But now he was impatient. He wanted to hear something he have always craved for. He wanted to declare her his. He wanted to label her his. And he wanted her to do so. He wanted to hear that she loves him.

Rizwan remove his one arm which was trapping her and bought to her face. He caressed her cheek. Haniya just close her eyes feeling his touch. She breath heavily. She bought her hand and kept on his. He was shocked for a while. But that's what he wanted to know that the felling are mutual.

Haniya. She hated that rizwan was putting her in such a difficult condition. They never had excepted there feelings for each other. They never felt the need to. They knew very well that she was made for him and he was made for her.

But today she had to confess. He wanted her to. She knew how he was dying within for her because she was too. And she made it significant when she kept her hand on his and kissed it.
A new whole gut she had.

She looked directly in his eye's. Which had nothing but desperation for her. She pulled him with his collar close still not that close.
"I love you." She said.
Rizwan smiled just taking in what she said. It was hard for him not to do anything even that now they where this close.

He closed his eyes as haniya kissed his cheeks. It was first time that haniya did so. She took her time doing so. She was blushing hard. She did something that was so unbelievable to herself. She wasn't able to look in his eye's. She was looking with her face turned right.

Rizwan chuckled at her shyness. She wasn't shy few moments again. Haniya covered her face with her hand. As rizwan created space between them.

"Hey...stop laughing." Haniya yelled at rizwan. But it didn't stopped him from laughing.
"Well. Now It's your turn." She said.
"What to kiss you." He said with his one hand still against the door.
"No... I...I didn't mean... whatever...don't say." She said with an irritation.
Rizwan laughed again at her stubbornness. But soon stopped. Which made haniya looked at him.

He looked into her eyes holding them as he said his confession.
"I always loved you. There's no one other except you haniya. You are mine. You'll always be mine. Forever." He said. Haniya was on end of crying at his confession. But she stopped herself. She crashed herself in his arms and he hugged her back. They left each other haniya was blushing more harder. While rizwan was scratching his back.

Both felt an awkward silence at the situation.
"I am going..." rizwan said. As he moved out at the same time haniya moved away. Both endings up in moving on same side. They did this twice before haniya stopped him and moved all by herself away from the door.

Rizwan was leaving but he stopped and came back he pulled both her cheeks and placed a rough kiss on her right cheek. Haniya took moment to realize but instead of screaming she was smiling.

Both did slept the whole night...

A/N: Salaam reader's. Thankyou for reading the chapter. I hope you liked it. If you do then don't forget to vote. Please.
Now that they have confessed let's break them apart. My favorite one.
Speaking of next chapter. There might be a time lap. Future we are coming.
See you guys in next chapter till then keep reading reader's.
Allah hafiz.
😀😀.