CHAPTER 17

Haniya just stepped out of the college. She was here to collect few of her stuff that was still in her locker and also she had to return some books back to library. She was done with her work now.

It's been few months that she had settled for a job. She would be soon joining. After a few days the college will have graduating ceremony. Haniya has worked really hard for her final semester.

She was currently wanted to go back to home but had to waiting for her friends so that they can leave together. she had quiet the job at the institution. But she still works at the clinic. She will be quieting that too soon.

~~~~~~~~

HANIYA'S POV:

What's wrong with me today. Haniya get your self together. And where are my so called friends. How long I have to wait for them. Why I am suddenly getting so hyped up. There is this stupid feeling deep inside my gut. Like butterflies kept in a jar with a tight lid. Making there wings restricted to fly. And I am hating it because that jar is in my stomach.

I am felling so weird. I stood by footpath. Not much people where present in the road. Maybe because holiday's would be starting soon. I felt something. I turned my head to right to see a man dressed in black running with wait. Since when men carry handbag. But then a women was running behind him.

"Thief. Catch him. Hey...." she was yelling. Soon her words fell on my ears all my senses where alert. My eyes widen and my jaw tightness. Only if I could block him then maybe. Or maybe I can make him fall if I insert a leg. That won't hurt my leg much. But I think It could be. Let's go for the blocking thing.

But I think he saw my plans right through me. I saw him closing the distance as I prepare my self even more. He came but I was blocking him. The women was still far from us. But instead of anything he pushes me aside. Making me hit on a wall.

Wait a wall in middle of the pathway. The wall is black. More chest like of human. I looked up only to met something blue. Just like a ocean. In which anyone can sink easily. And so was I sinking. But there is something that majorly lacks in them. But I don't know what exactly it is. I blinked few times. And then my eyes widen.

Shit. I straightened my self on my leg. Removed my hand that where on his chest. I looked up to see a face. A good face. The color of skin was perfect matching with his blue eyes. His facial hairs where remarkable. They where not long not too small. Just perfect. His jaw was sharp. Just like..... stop this system brain right now...

"I am sorry. I... I... wasn't.... that..." looks like my speaking system stopped too.
"It's alright. Miss. Are you alright." I looked up again at him.
No words for haniya today. I just nod at him. How pathetic I am. What wrong haniya. This all is so frustrating.

"Good. Then." He said and passed by. But me being me I saw him leaving not only that he turned too, gave me a smile which set all the butterflies out in my stomach.  he sat in his car. And I still watched his car going away. What that car isn't gonna smile at  you before it leaves.

"Haniya." I turned on the voice my so called friends. What did just happened right now. Allah. Save me. Astagfirullah. Wasn't I looking at some one non mehram and not only looking I even touched him. Uff. Haniya what you have done. I repent myself. Asked Allah to forgive me for my sin. Indeed my Allah will.

I left for home. The only thing that I am worried is about the result. You get so excited that finally exams are over and no more study but the baddest thing is result. Really. I hate them. I hope everything turns out well.

"Assalamu Aalaykum ammi." I yelled kicking my footwear out. I looked inside to see few boxes here and there lying helpless and empty. We have to start packing soon. So that we can shift to our new place soon.

I had already signed for a lease of a year. Two weeks after I'll be joining for job. Ahh. But this result thing is eating me up. Please Allah let things be in my favor.

"Haniya. You came on perfect time. Lunch is ready I made your favorite." Ammi said with excitement. I gave her weak smile. And collide on the rough couch we had in our hall.
"Don't worry haniya your result would be fine." Ammi said.

I have lot so much weight that people can see right through me. Am I that transparent now.
"Hmm ammi." I said. Knowing the fact that you're result can be any day, any time. Yes I am not worried. Hell I am worried.

Let's close our eyes for few moments. I closed my eyes but only blue eyes appeared in front of me which made me open them quickly. No haniya get your self together. It's just satan trick. Nothing. Don't think about blue eyes. We don't even know if he is Muslim or not. So. Don't even flow away. Not even a bit haniya.

Let's start packing. Maybe it will distract your mind.

A/N: Salaam reader's. I am giving all of you opportunity to name our new character. But it should be muslim name. Don't get offended but that's what story demands. The person would get shout out in next chapter. So comment your the name to me. And I'll use it.
See you guys in the next chapter till then keep reading reader's.
Allah hafiz.
😀😀.