CHAPTER 41

The next day.

Rizwan was busy in the office. The company was working on it's full swing. It felt like yesterday that everyone arrived here. But now almost a month and more have passed. And these last week before the team wrap up and go back to India was most busiest among all.

But good for haniya. Rizwan was avoiding her. Which broke her heart. But still she was relieved by it.

"Rizwan." Her ammi called. Which made rizwan irritated. He hasn't got enough of sleep due to work. He was a lot stressed. And also he has been avoiding his ammi. And now when his ammi has showed up in his office he is not at all happy about it.

"Ammi." He said as his ammi came in but also nayla. Who has been tagged along with her. And now rizwan was annoyed twice.

"Assalamu Waalaykumu." He said as he stood up.
They all returned his Salaam.

"Ammi. You should have informed me before coming." He said.
"Oh. Rizwan don't mind us. I was here just to show nayla around the office. And just came to greet you." His ammi said.

He smiled at her and asked them sit. He asked them what would they have. And somewhere rizwan's mother was happy that nayla had managed to caught some attention of rizwan. She was shipping them together.

"Please bring a green tea with no sugar and two coffee in my cabin." Rizwan asked via the office phone.

"Aunty. We should really not disturb rizwan. He seems so busy." Nayla said and it was the first time rizwan heard her beyong the reply of his Salaam.

But rizwan badly wanted to roll his eyes on her.

"Sir..." it was ms.ray with the coffee. She placed them down and left. Rizwan's ammi again began to try and bring both rizwan and nayla into an conversation.

On the half way of their drink. Nayla gets a call. She looks up from her phone.

"Aunty, it's my cousin. She has been calling me. And I have to go..." she said.
Rizwan's ammi smiled at her and nodded.

"Rizwan why don't you drop her at her cousin's house." She said so much hope.
But since rizwan didn't replied nayla herself began.

"Aunty it's alright. I'll take a taxi or call someone. It's okay. Rizwan seems busy..."

"No. Nayla beta." She said. And turned towards rizwan.
"Rizwan go drop her now." His ammi said making her eyes wider in anger. She had warning in her tone.

Rizwan just wanted to run away. And knew she won't spare him. Hence forcefully he got up.

A smile appeared on nayla's face. As she saw him searching for his car key.
Aunty don't forget to come at the mayu event in the evening. Okay." Nayla said as she hugged rizwan's ammi good by.

Rizwan informed his assistant that he will be back in fifteen minutes. And went to drop nayla.

Rizwan's ammi was left alone. Her plan had succeeded and now she wanted to go back and have some rest.

She opened the cabin door and walked out. She was crossing the main hallway on the ground floor when heard few giggles around.

She turned to see two girls. Her face turned crooked as she saw them. An anger rose inside her. Without any conciousness her feet took her to them.
Both of the girl stopped there work as saw an angry women in their front.

Without any commotion or speaking. Rizwan's mother slapped on the cheek of one of them.

A/N: Salaam reader's. I am rubbing my hands together in anticipation. Can't wait to write the next chapter tomorrow.
Hope you guy's would love the chapter.
Don't forget to vote okay.
See you guys in next chapter till then keep reading reader's.
Allah hafiz.
**Also if anyone knows really MADE FOR EACH OTHER is now available on HINOVEL app. If someone could check it out. Then do it.**