CHAPTER 34

HANIYA'S POV:

Last night I realized what leena and farha said was absolutely correct.

Rizwan is that wound that has to cleaned with antiseptic. It would hurt but if not done then damage would be more hurt full.

I had to fight him. Maybe that's what ALLAH (SWT) wants from us. I handed the resignation letter to mr.rehan who was shocked by it. He wanted to ask me my but I gave him a lame reason which was really hard to believe but what was more hard by mr.rehan to believe was now that I wanted to join back again.

"Okay then. I will ask anson to cancel it then." Mr.rehan said and went inside his cabinet.

I turned back to see rizwan looking at me furiously. I glared him back. The fearless haniya has to come out. Rizwan you will sure pay for hurt me. Choosing someone over me.

I was back on the desk where a anticipating leena was waiting chewing her nails out. I sat on the chair while she looked at me like was studying me.
When i didn't replied she asked.
"What." Was all she said a little loud.

"He said he would fire everyone from the PR department if i resign." I said as I started the desktop screen in front of me.

"Then." Said a very patient leena.
"Then I asked mr.rehan to cancel my resignation." I said with no interest in my voice.

"Now." She said. Since when did she started speaking less. Had she lost her vocabulary book.

"Now... I have realized there is no more running away. I don't understand but why my hearts wants to stay here. It wants him to hate me with passion. It wants to be around him. I feel like things will come around for good this time. It's last test. I'll hang in for a while." I said with few tear drops slowly sipping out.

"But still there is also a part of my heart that hates him. That wants to ask him that this punishment is for what. For loving him. For trusting him. I am so stupid. I.. he..." I schoked a cry.

His face kept appearing.

"Enough is enough. From now no more cry haniya. He shouldn't know how weak you are inside. You have to fight. That's what he want right. Then I will give him what he wants." I said as I looked at leena.

Her face showed how sorry she was for me. But it's alright. I can do this. I nodded to leena who gave me weak smile and turned to her desk and continued her work.

I quickly typed and started doing my work.

A/N: Salaam reader's.  Another short chapter here. What else can I say. Too much struggling with writers block. But the news is that I am back online. Now no more late updates. Promise.  Also please vote for the chapter it would be great and thanks for reading.

See you guys in next chapter.  I'll try my best to spice up things and if it's not as your expectation then please compromise. For haniya and rizwan least.

Allah hafiz.

😀😀😀.