CHAPTER 40.

RIZWAN'S POV:

Yesterday I was mad. The way that nayla was looking at me. Was making me irritated. On other hand I can't even argue with ammi. I really can't.

Yesterday night I didn't slept and just kept thinking about all of this. Even though hypothetically considering I am ready for getting married or even engaged. What I felt when I saw haniya with rehan was the proof that I must not give this thought a second thought.

The anger that i felt when I saw talking her with someone else was next level.
Never have I ever felt that angry.

But one day or other I have to realize  that this is reality. We shouldn't be for  together. It's a bad idea...

But still I don't want to see her with anyone else. Maybe it's hard to see that. But I have to remove this thorn out. The more it stays there, the more after effect it will have.

And also the way I treated her last time. There is no way, she approve anything. She hates me twice now. Maybe it's fate.

If we are really meant to be together we will be and if not then we won't. But I swear I won't love any one the way I love her. I treated her like a princess and I always dreamt to make her my queen.

But like something happened and all things went down. By the time I was ready to convince haniya. She left. Just like that she left. Even choti ammi, danish and chachu. They all left.

And though I was  mad at them. I was happy to stay with my ammi. Really. There was no way I could let her, my jannah slide away.

After later, she told me the truth. The way choti ammi treated and got envy of each and everything that ammi had. It was hard to believe. But the way ammi cried remembering that time. I believed her.

Choti ammi  played the key role in the divorce of abba and ammi. She made her drag away from the family. Left her alone. Even her own parents refuse to provide her support.

It was best she thought I'll be left with them. But still I would rather be hungry and on streets then staying in the luxuries with the liars and backstabber.

All this years I successfully tried to hate choti ammi and chachu. But whenever the thought of her came. My heart began to melt in it's own heat for her. I wondered though her ammi was behind this all and not her. She still chose them. Not even looked back once are before leaving.

The memory of her leaving and that tears. Made be broke inside little by little every day. All these years I tried my best to hurt her but the heart wants what it wants. I failed to hate her. Even now.

But sometimes thing are better left the way they are.

There was a knock on my door. I was getting ready for the coming day. Still my mind doesn't want me to go and see her. But it's one week left until the time for contacts would be finally coming to force.

So far the company has done good. We have bragged many share holder's for our company. But still the main head office would be in India. The other main partners would handle it all here on my behalf.

Little relief I'll get from work at least.

"Come in." I said. It was ammi.
"Asalaam Walaikum." I said smiling at her. She is indeed the coolness of my eyes.

"Walaikum Salaam."  She said as she sat on the bed along the bed post.
"Naylas parent are coming tommarow to visit...What have you thought about it." She asked and my heart went soar with the topic. I looked down,  like was ashamed to look at her in her eyes.

"You haven't about it right." She guessed looking at me.

"Nayla's parent want her to get married soon. They don't want to delay it more. Her parents wants to shift in canada for ever and before that they want her to get married. Even if not. They even agreed that they can do ruksati in next half year." Ammi began. Some of her attempts to convince me.

"Rizwan... please answer." She said.

"Ammi. It's not easy for me." I said.

This triggered something inside her. Her voice sounded a little rude and angry.

"Rizwan. I am giving you a time limit until tommarow morning. And I better don't hear a no from you." She said and left with banging the door loudly.

I was again left to think. Why have life making things so hard for me. So very hard.

After not even for once looking for haniya. I did my work. I had my conclusions now. Even though I don't like haniya, for things she had done in the past. But there is no way I will ever love anyone like I love her. And even if I have to stay single for ever I won't let any one close to me. Maybe my insecurities won't let.

Then again me imaging haniya in someone else arm. Gets me on my nerves.

And I think I will convince ammi. No matter what.

A/N: Salaam reader's. Next chapter here. Hope you like it. Thanks for reading the chapter.
See you guys in the next chapter till then keep reading reader's.
Do VOTE.
Allah hafiz.
😁😁.