CHAPTER 16

"Ammi. Ammi. Ammi." Haniya came rushing in the house. She seemed so excited that she didn't even said the dua before entering or salam. She came in the hall where her mother was standing wondering what had gotten into her for screaming so loudly.

Haniya clutched her mother's both shoulder and spined her along with herself yelling. Ammi. Ammi. Ammi. But on other side her ammi got even more terrified by her outcomes. She began to feel dizzy.

Ruksana hold her head felling dizzy. While haniya was jumpin up and down.
"Ammi. I got the job." She screamed loudly enough to even heard by neighbors.
Her ammi smiled but haniya came rushing to hug her. Her mother was being more confused. Haniya's small cry was heard and she started crying on her mother's shoulder still hugging her.

Ruksana got more confused. Why is she suddenly crying after showing so much excitement and enthusiasm.
"Haniya..." her mother made making haniya stand. Detaching her.

"Ammi. Every thing will be alright now. Now we don't have to worry about Danish's college admissions and fees. Now the rent will go by five of the month. Now baba's medicine won't be delayed. Now you don't have to stitch other people clothes. Now we don't have to suppress our hunger in order to save up. I am so happy today ammi. So happy. And thanks is to ALLAH (SWT)." Haniya said wiping away her tears which came rolling down again and again with each and every sentence.

"Haniya..." her mother said. Felling so guilty and helpless. All this year's they all struggled but the most struggle was for her. Haniya. She took all the responsibility in such a young age. She never thought about herself.  She became selfless. She took all the worries and pains to her. But it never made her yell or got frustrated. She never complained not even once. Even having her parents. She took all the responsibility. All to her self.

Tears started escaping from ruksana's eyes. She began thinking hugging her more daughter tightly.
'Even we being her parents. All this year's we where useless. At the time where parents feed and support their children haniya supported and feed us. She kept working late night. She kept struggling late all for us. She never thought about herself. All she did was for us. Her family. How we are so helpless. What I ever did to get such a great daughter. My daughters. She fought all alone. She deserves so much. So much better ALLAH(SWT). So much better. Why you did this with my innocent haniya.'

Both mother and daughter after a long hug detached each other. Both wiped their faces which now had tried tears.
"Haniya. Go tell this good news to your abba too and don't make him cry." Her mother said making her laugh at her end sentence.

Haniya rushed to her abba but he was sleeping. She smiled looking at him. She sat beside him on his cot. She took his hand in her.
'Abba. I promised myself I'll always be your support. Like your son. And today I see this promise being fulfill abba. Now every thing will be fine. Every thing will be good. No more compromises now. We will be living a happy life. We will all be happy. Forever and after.' She said all this to herself.

She got up and went to kitchen where her mother was preparing lunch for them. She kept standing by door frame as she began ranting how the whole interview went and how they all where impressed by her. Haniya was always amongst the top ten students in her class. Which landed her job. That to in mumbai but in different places. While some got out of mumbai. She was worried if she landed in working in there past company but no fate was on her side. At least that was what she thought.

Ruksana was feeding her husband food. Haniya was studying in her room for her upcoming last semester. Soon they all would be shifting place which would be convenient for haniya. And the same place danish will applying for college too.

There all shattered life was now some what coming back on it's track. But haniya was still struggling forgetting her past. Which was so attached to her like a parasite. She wanted to move on she always asked ALLAH(SWT) to make her forget him. But her prayer weren't answered.

But now here was a new beginning. She was now gonna met someone special.

A/N: Salaam reader's. I thought the story would be long like 50 chapter's long. Like my other one. But I don't think so. We are on 16th chapter now and we already reaching close to the end. It think it will 20 chapter's long. But that's okay. Call it fate or whatever.
Also my other book MADE FOR EACH OTHER. has crossed 16k which is unbelievable. So if anyone haven't checked it go check out now. ASAP.

See you guys in next chapter till then keep reading reader's.

Allah hafiz.

😀😀.