CHAPTER 7

Haniya was getting worried a little about rizwan's behavior. A little was understatement. He was acting angry. He was not talking with her. There was no fault of her anywhere still he was mad at her.

In other side shakeer was all head over heels for her. He did his best to be with her. His best. He would stare at her whenever he got time. He went out with her. And shahana was like oil to the fire. She was setting haniya with his son. More for the money that the family had.

Whole house was dealing with the shahana family. The servant and maids where now scolded everyday by javed phupha. The house was turned into a dhaba (restaurant). Everyday special food was cooked. Biryani, allugosh, korma and much more.

~~~~~~~~~~

HANIYA'S POV:

"These chemical formulas would be dead of me." I murmured in my room as I was mugging all the answer answer. It's exam in like few months. It being final year I am trying my best to study to get good grades. I am studying really hard.
Though guest had arrived I have mto still studied hard.

But I know farha would be studying more harder then me. She is one of the people that don't need to struggle and get good grades. While me on other hand I study so much and my grades are near by her. No doubt there's no competition. She's gonna do more good then me.

Uff. Haniya. Let's take a break. Yes.
I walked out and climbed the stairs to terrace. Luckily no was present there. I stretched out a bit. I am so cramped up really. Wind was blowing making my hairs play with themselves on my head.

Rizwan.

He is mad at me. So mad. But the fact is that I don't know. Why he is mad it should be me getting mad because of that fiza. I hate her. She's like.
Oh Rizwan you look so tired should I bring tea for you.
Oh rizwan. Would you help me with my phone. It's not working.
Oh rizwan do you want to go out.
Oh rizwan this. Oh rizwan that.
Idiot.

But luckily rizwan didn't gave her any interest. But still I don't know why exactly he is mad. Why rizwan
Why.
I turned back when I heard footsteps. It was him. Oh please give me a break life.

"Hani." He said.
"Rizwan" I said giving him a smile.

~~~~~~~~~

RIZWAN'S POV:

I was running. Running from fiza. She was like going crazy. But I had no one to complain it about to. I sometimes wish I had my mother. If it was in my hand i would bring her back. I don't even know how she looks. No photograph nothing. I am even ready to leave the whole world if i have chance to. I just want her with me to love me. So that I could tell her everything. I would tell her that how much this fiza was torturing me. How much I hate shareek who is hitting on my girl.

My girl. Haniya. I miss her. Things are going far. Whenever I want to see her that shareek always comes bragging in. I can't stand him. Because he is a bad person.

I remmber one time he came in. We were like fifteen years or something. I caught him smoking out. I knew it was bad. I wasn't gonna tell anyone but I warned him if don't quite I will tell everyone about it. But what he did. Instead he lied to abba about it. He lied. He said that I was the one smoking and he caught me. That was the first time my own abba slapped me.

These thought. They always bring out the pain in me. I hate it. I didn't know what I would have done without haniya. She was the one who trusted me. She trust me so badly that even I murdered someone in front of her she won't believe. Her affection towards me was the reason that I fall for her. Things started building up in my heart for her.

I saw her. Walking on the terrace. Is shakeer there too. Speaking of devil he came right in front of me.
"Hey brother did you saw hani. Where is she. She's not in her room. Do you know where she is." He asked. No way in the hell I was gonna tell him where is hani. And how dare he call her hani no one calls her that except me.

I glared at him.
"Never mind I'll find her on my own" he said and walked down.
Idiot. Now my legs where aching so much to go on terrace. So much. And I went.

"Hani." I said pretending I wasn't knowing that she's here.
"Rizwan" she said giving me a smile. Shit. My heart began to race. So many thing's I had wanting to do to her. Hold her. Kiss her. And so much more. But i have to calm down. I have to wait like ten years more to least.

I made my way towards her. Standing beside her. We kept quiet enjoying the silence and the setting sun. She was the first to break the silence.
"Why are you mad at me rizwan." She said looking at the sky ahead.
I didn't say anything just kept quiet. I don't know the answer for her question.

"It's all because of shakeer." I said hissing on his name.
"What. Why." She said.
"What do you mean by what and why. Can't you see that he is so much into you. He is always around you can't you see that. Are you that dumb haniya." I said loudly. Showing the level of madness I have.

"Rizwan. You are differently getting it all wrong. He has nothing for me. It's just your imagination." She said matching the level of madness that I had in my words.

"Just my imagination. Haniya. Really. When ever I see you he is always around you. And you say it's my imagination." I said. She was annoying me.

"He is not now. See. I am all alone. There is no reason for you to be mad really." She said. Little did she knew.
"Fine. Whatever. Stay with your shakeer. He is everything to you. And I who I am." I yelled at her and went down.

I sat down on my bed. Getting fumes from my head. I fished for my phone.
"Armaan." I said softly. He and Hassan and hashir. are my friend. Though amongst all armaan is.
"No. Bro. I am still stuck with the codes. Also I have to cover up other subjects too. So no. I can't sit an explain. I don't have time." He said. As badly as I want to bang his head right now but I have to wait. Because of my problem.

"It's not that." I said.
"Had a fight with bhabhi.(sister-in-law)" He said.
"Yes. How do you know." I asked.
"Your brother knows everything." He said. Really. He is what Google. I explained him everything.

"Oh. So that's the reason. Well I have an idea. For you. I am sure it will work on bhabhi." He said. Yes. That's what I was wanting.
I listened to all his ranting....
"I think it's an great idea. But how do you know about it. You have no girl in your life. And you don't even look ahead at any mufti. Then how could you think about something like this." I asked to our mufti.

"Shut up. I saw it in a movie. Now I am hanging up. Your mufti has to study now." He said an hanged up.

A/N: Salaam reader's. Another chapter here. I hope you guys like it. Now that my first book is completed I will be giving more attention to this book. Anyone who haven't checked out my other book go do it know.
You'll find it on my profile.
The_busy_writer_me.

Don't be a dead meat and leave. Vote guy's. Please.
See you guys in the next chapter till then keep reading reader's.
Allah hafiz.
😀😀.