CHAPTER 31

RIZWAN'S POV:

It was her. Haniya. A fire rose in my chest as I looked at her. She looked much more pale and thin. Her figure which was once memorized was all hidden under that black abaya.

Those hairs which always used to cascade down her waist where covered with her hijab.

Her eyes where as shocked as where mine. We both under the charm of faith that bought us face to face. At that point of life when it we had long forgotten the past. Yet some traces where still in there.

Impossible to hide.

She called my name. So awaking my name sound from her. So fresh and melodious. She walked further. Towards me. Her those big deep eyes where starring in astonishingly at me.

How much I actually craved to look at them. She was always mine. She again called making me impossible to control.

But she left you rizwan. They all lied to you. They snatched your mother from you. Making you an orphan. Did you forget how she cheated on you. She lied to you. Just for sake of money.

Even her. Who confessed her love for you and left you. Do you again want to be weak and let her leave you.

No I won't I hate you haniya. You left me alone. Took my heart away. You made us apart and I hate you.

Pulling her towards me. I pushed her against the wall behind me. A vase falling in process. I tightened my hold on her leaving no room escape. My eyes had hate in them while her showed fear. Fear of being caught.

I vaguely moved as closer as I could. Her small figure fits perfectly in here.

"Hmm. Look what has happened. All the culprits are returning back to there sins" I said looking in her eyes. Which had hate for me. Fair enough we share same feelings for each other. Hate. One thing we have in common. But definitely my hate is much more for her then. Then her hate for me.

"Get away from me you flifthy person. You disgust me." She said. And I back away a little. Shocked by her words. What you thought she'd say. That she misses you or loves you. Pushing me back she escaped away.

Leaving me in a dispersed state. Why haniya why. Why. Why I got this in return of love. In return of care. The thing I treasured the most now is disgusted at me.

Why did I ever fell in love with you haniya. Why did you do this.

Anger rose inside me as I threw all the things away on the floor. I threw the coffee cup on the door. It broke into millions peices just like my heart.

Haniya khan. I promise you that you will pay for this. All of these. I'll make you beg for forgiveness. Haniya. You'll regret everything. Every bloody thing. I swear to make your life miserable. A living hell. Haniya I promise to break your heart just the way broke it. Into millions.

The office door opened. It was my assistant. Shocked to see what had happened.

Her face had fear. What she had turned me into.

"Bring all the detail of that girl haniya khan. Each and every detail." I said to her as she rushed out to fulfill my command.

No haniya. No. You won't be able to run. Prepare for the worse haniya.

Soon ms.ray came with all the detail.
She worked in one of our branch in mumbai. I went through her qualifications. The college she attended.  Where she lived currently.

In a small rental apartment. Surely with rest of the family. All the lairs hidden safely in there den. But now it was time to come out and  Confess for there crimes.

No more hiding. Time to face.

A/N: Salaam reader's. I hope you all are fine.
Chapter ain't long. I know. But rizwan is gonna get shady. So be ready.
And don't forget to vote and comment.
See you guy's in the next chapter till then keep reading reader's.
Allah hafiz.
😀😀.