CHAPTER 43

"Ammi." Rizwan called for her mother. Struggling with the broken glass piece lying on the floor. The whole place was a complete mess.

Did the place was robbed. No that wouldn't be the case. If it was he would have been informed. Then why is this place in such a mess.

And there was no one near who he could ask. Who was responsible for all of this. There was no way any servant would do so.

"Ammi" he called ones again. And this time a servant appeared but before he asked any further questions. The servant said.
"Sir. She is in her room" and left.
Without any further thinking he nodded to himself and climbed up the stairs.

Her ammi's room was not in its proper condition too. He found his ammi sitting by window. He called her softly. But she didn't turn or even flinch because he had already heard him call her.

Rizwan went close to her ammi. But only to see her hands covered with blood and few glass pieces stuck in it. Rizwan quickly went into panic mode as he pulled her hand to examine.

But her mother pulled it back to her. No later he received a slap on his check by her. She quickly got up. And began to yell at him.

"Why didn't you told me she was here." She said as she was shaking in anger.
"Why." She screamed but rizwan looked down in guilty.

"Where you afraid that you would get caught red handed." She said.
"Where you. Or you didn't wanted to disclose it to me and continue to be with your lover. Tell is that the reason you denied nayla. Did she told you. Did she. What else did she told. How long you both are together." She yelled. She stopped to take a breadth.

"Did you forgot all rizwan. How they left you, how they all lied to you that your own mother is dead. Did you not know how they forced me to leave my own house. How..." she yelled again.

"Ammi. It's not..." rizwan began but
"don't" she made him stop.

"Tell me. Tell me all that she said. Did she said that your mother is a liar. Or did she said she is manipulative women. Tell me rizwan tell me. What else she said to take away my only son from me. What did that girl said to you rizwan." By the time she had completed her sentence she was down on her knees and crying.

Rizwan quickly bend down to her level.
He wiped away the wet tears from her cheeks and began.

"Ammi. She didn't said anything. And no I haven't forgotten even a bit what they all did with you and me. And I would never forgive them. Never." He stopped taking his mother unwound hand in his.

"Ammi. You are my only family. How would you thought I would be choose anyone above you. How could you even think so ammi. I would never do that. Never." He said.

"Really." His ammi asked. He just nodded at her. She smiled a little before she felt unconscious in rizwan's arm.

~~~~~~~~

"So it's then final." Farah asked haniya who was packing. It still had five hours for her flight. The rest of the day she just spent crying herself on the pillow.

"Yes. It is." Haniya said giving her a fake smile. Though she was happy she won't have to be here and see herself falling every day. She had enough. And couldn't wait to see her family. The real one. On whom she can always relay on.

"We still have time right." Farha asked again. To which haniya just hummed.
"Well what are planning to do in that time." Farha asked.

"Sleeping" she said in a duh tone. Farha just rolled her eyes. There was no way she was going to sleep with the ten millions thought inside her head.

"Fine what ever suits you. Leena what are you gonna do." Farha turned to leena who had her head dug in his phone and was smiling.

"Yes what." She said looking out of her phone.

Both farha and haniya looked at each other before they launched them in her.

Leena was too innocent to be aware of what this ladies gonna do.

Her phone was quickly snatched by farah. While haniya stopped her from moving.

"OMG. She is texting someone." Farha said and began to read the chats while haniya was struggling to keep leena at her place.

"You are so funny."
"No you are funny." Farha read.
But before she could read any further. The phone was snatched away.

"You..." leena said and hide her phone away in her pocket.

She looked ahead and saw both farha and haniya with their hands  folded on their chest and stomping there foot in anticipation.

"Okay. Fine. Now the cats out of the box..." leena began. "Stop looking me like that."

Both farha and haniya laughed.

Until next few hours they began to discuss the love life of leena as she told them her perfect love story.

A/N:Salaam reader's. Thankyou for reading the chapter. Hope you all like it. Don't dare forget to vote.
And don't hate anyone.
See you guys in next chapter till then keep reading reader's.
Allah hafiz.
😀😀.