CHAPTER 47

"No." Rizwan's ammi yelled.
"A no. Rizwan." She yelled. "I knew it. I knew you won't. I knew it already." She said.
"Ammi. Please listen to me." Rizwan came forward to console his mother.

"No. Stay away." She said and rizwan stopped himself.
"I... I thought you are my son. But no you are not. Tell me. Come on tell me. Is it because of that girl. Haniya. Is it." She asked her.

Rizwan felt guilty. It was mean of him to choose his peace over her mother's happiness.

"Ammi. It's not so. Haniya is no where in the story. Ammi. I swear." Rizwan said.
"Don't lie rizwan. I can see her through your eyes." She said making rizwan feel more guilty.

"What magic she has done on you rizwan. Why you can't see anything beyond her. Not even your own mother. Who gave you birth. From whom his only son was taken away forcefully. Who had to stay away from his own son for years and when she finally had her son. His son isn't her in real." She cried out loudly and collapsed down still yelling at her son.

"What I have ever done wrong with them. They stole away my son. And here I thought I am with my son. So wrong was I." She said further.

"Ammi. Please don't make it hard for me. Ammi. Please." Rizwan said.
"Hard for you. Is it that hard. That haniya she left you. How hard is it to realize that." She said. Rizwan had enough. He got beside his mother.

"It's not what you think. I am your son. Please believe me. Ammi." Rizwan said but his ammi couldn't stop crying. She badly wanted to dust of haniya from his son's life for once and forever.

"Ammi. I just need some time. But trust me ammi. Nothing in this world matter more to me then you. You gave me birth ammi. You are my jannah. Why do you think like that. I am your son and I'll be forever." Rizwan said soothing his mother's back.

"No. Rizwan. I do believe you. But I don't trust that girl. She can appear anything from anywhere in your life. I can't see her hurting you. Even her absence is a curse in your life. You need someone to love you. Take care of you and she is nayla. She is perfect for you my son. She is the one. And I don't want to take any risk." She said.

"But ammi." he began.
"No. Rizwan. Here. I give you two options either you marry nayla tomorrow or else you'll see the dead face of your mother." She said.

"Ammi." Rizwan said in a high tone.
"Don't say so. Nothing is going to happen to you ammi." He said getting disappointed on his mother's word.

"Fine. If that is what you want then that is." Rizwan said.

A smile appeared on his mother's face as he said it.
"I will marry nayla. But promise me you won't stay away from me. You won't even talk about things like this. Please. Ammi. You are my everything. How can you think of leaving me. Whom do I have apart from you." Rizwan said as he hugged her ammi tightly.

A tear dropped from his eyes. He was helpless. It was her and his mother on other side. He knew haniya is no less then the bright star shinning in the night sky in his life. Whom he loves and admire but can never reach her or touch her. She was far away from him. Even he want to be with her, he can't.

And his ammi. He was hurting her ammi. And it was killing him inside. He always longed for the mother's love and care. They all lied that she was dead even she was alive in flesh. They took away her mother from him. And never told him. He wanted a mother way much more.

And on the day when his father left him suddenly without any clue left. He was sad. He felt his only shadow of parents had left him too. That was the same day he received the truth. The same day he knew he had a mother. He didn't believe what people around him said. He was confused whether to moan on his father's dead or be happy over the thought that his mother is alive.

But when he saw haniya slapping his mother. It provoke something in him. He wanted to see her. Ask her where was she. Why no one told she was alive, but the hatred that all his family had for his mother. Made him mad.

And that was the day he directly or indirectly made the huge and biggest mistake of her life. He chose to see truths but hear false.

That was the day that destroyed the heart filled with love. And made it empty. That day made two people emotionless.

That day made haniya helpless and rizwan guilty.

But something was going to change. Bringing ease to everyone's pain.

A/N:Salaam reader's. How was the chapter. Yes. Rizwan and nayla. Don't ship them. Or may be you should. Hope you are as excited as I am for next chapter.
Don't forget to vote. Please. Like what would it take. Some ATP'S hardly. You can afford that much loss of energy I guess. So VOTE.
And thanks for reading the chapter. Stay tuned.
See you guys in the next chapter till then keep reading.
Allah hafiz.
😀😀.