CHAPTER 44

HANIYA'S POV:

I was back to India. I took a deep breath inhaling the scent of my country. How much I missed my country.

Calling a taxi I was ready to set back home. I can't describe how happy I am to see them all again. Danish I think he won't be home, I would have wait to see him. It's like what something two months. But I miss him so much. And ammi abba. I can't just wait to see there smiling face.

But my only concern is what ammi didn't fail to see within me. What if she see what's inside which is not what is outside.

"Madam." The driver from the front seat called. I looked out. I was home. Giving the money to the driver I climbed out.

Putting up a smile. I carried the heavy luggage up.

I rang the house bell twice and I discovered I was genuinely smiling. I am very excited.

Ammi opened the door. Her eyes grew wider then usually. But before she could react anyhow I jumped squeezing her out.

"Whose at the door." I saw abba coming in the hall way.
I was stunned as I saw him on his feet thought he had  clutches around him.

"Abba" I said as I rushed at him.
"When and how. Did this... ammi." I said looking to and fro between abba's feet and ammi.

"A week ago." Ammi said and I began to cry.
"Array. Haniya don't cry." Abba said as he kept an hand on my shoulder.

"Why did no one told me about this..." I asked them as I assisted abba to sit on the couch.
"Your ammi was jumping to call you and break this news. But I knew if you knew about it, you would have left the work and had came here flying all by yourself." abba said and I smiled at him.

"That's true. I would have the next second." I said.
"Wait what did doctor said." I asked ammi.

"The doctor said, it's the miracle of the medication that he was having. Soon he will be running on his feet." Ammi said with smile in her voice.

"In sha Allah" I said to which she repeated.

"Danish is he not home." I asked by any chance he would be around.
"No he is in his college. Yesterday itself he asked to talk to you. But your phone was off. He would be so shocked and surprised to see you." She said and I just smiled.

"Ammi. Did you made lunch." I asked her.
"No. I was about too." She replied.
"Then let me help you." I said but she made me sit back on the couch.
"No need. You have just came back. Go have some rest." She said.
"Ammi. I slept all the way here in the plane. I can't rest anymore." I said.

"Oh. Yes. I have bought you so many gifts. We would open them when dani comes. When will be he come back." I asked.

My enthusiasm was no less. I was happy to be back in the old haniya's life. With no rizwan in her life.

"Oh also ammi. The boos said that I could join office next month not as an intern but as an employee." I said as I eat a carrot from the salad that was being prepared.

"Masha Allah. That's great news." Ammi said as she was preparing for lunch.

"You don't yet said how is farha and her kids." She asked.
"Oh ammi don't ask. At first her body was more or less invisible to me. She has grown half her already size. And her kind. May ALLAH have mercy on them. They can't be even called as kids. They so notorious. Ammi. They can't even stay at a place for more then ten seconds. But when leena scolded them they where like so innocent. Leena scared those kids." I said and said. Filling ammi with all the information that she missed all the time. Apart from the big hole that would be always there in my chest.

Suddenly the bell rang.
"Danish. It may be ammi. Go open the door. I'll hide somewhere." I said.

Ammi opened the door while I hid behind the couch. Very smart of me right. But we didn't have much furniture to hide behind.

"Assalamu Waalaykumu." He yelled as he entered.
"Ammi. Why is haniya appi's sandal out here." He said. He is too clever. I stood up and he quickly turned to look at me.

I smiled at him.
"Appi. He said as he came towards me. Sometimes people know the real value of a thing only when that thing is lost. Same thing has happened to danish.

"When did you came." He asked.
"Few hours ago." I said.
"Why didn't. Did you saw abba. He could walk again." He said. I just nodded at him.

Ammi scolded him to go and freshen up quickly. And that he can continue his ranting sometimes later, his sister wasn't going anywhere now.

After lunch everyone sat down together as I gave them all that I had bought from dubai to them. Everyone was happy to receive them.

And I was too.

A/N:Salaam reader's.
Enjoy this happy chapter before I destroy everything.
I hope you like the chapter. Don't forget to vote. And thankyou all the reader's for everything. Your support, votes and comments. Because of you all MAKE ME YOUR'S have crossed 3k.
I hope you keep supporting.
See you guys in next chapter till then keep reading reader's.
Allah hafiz.
😀😀.