CHAPTER 15

RIZWAN'S POV:

"Rizwan siddiq khan" someone said.
Rizwan looked up from his desktop screen to see his friend Hassan.
"Hassan faruq riyaz" rizwan said getting up from his seat with a playful smile on his face.

A few moments passed. They both kept looking at each other until hassan came  and ducked his head under his arms.
"You son of a gun. Leave me." He said.
But hassan didn't. He only left when he thought it was enough of it.

"So. Mr.hassan riyaz. Tell me where and how have you been." Rizwan asked making hassan sit with him on the couch.
"I've been good Allhamdullilah. Oman is a good place." He said.
"How is aunty and Bushra." Rizwan inquired.
"Allhamdullilah. Both are well and fine." He replied.

After looking at rizwan from head to toe. He asked out his thoughts out.
"But you seen to look different. I mean. You look changed." He said. To which rizwan only chuckled.
"Yeah you think so. Maybe it's because  you we are meeting after so long time. Look at your self. That stick like person with corcky glasses. Is now turned into Kelvin model." He said.
"Shut up. It's just a little weight and changes are good. A month ago. I met armaan in a meeting. There he told about uncle. That's I thought to come and met you." Hassan said.

"Hmm." Was rizwan's only reply.
"He was an amazing person. Remmber how we use to sneak you out just so that we could hangout. But he caught us and left only after one hour of full lecture about how should a Muslim can be. But he never stopped us from having fun." Hassan said.
"Yeah he was. I never thought he would leave us all so suddenly." Rizwan kept a long pause felling his heart heavy but he continued burying his emotions and spoke. "Our boys hangout. In the woods. Fire camps and all. I miss it all. Until someone decided to leave somewhere." Rizwan said.

"Yeah. I know. I went to oman. But you guy's use to go right." He asked.
"Yes. But since you left. Everything began to fall apart. Armaan went for abroad studies. Hashir shifted to mumbai with her family. Nothing remained same." He said.
"Oh and how's haniya. Danish and everyone." Hassan said in a exciting tone.

But rizwan had venom collected in his mouth. He lost all his words. Like he never knew how to speak. But he has to. He can't keep it like it forever. And it's not first time anyone asking about them but it's just no one asked in a while about them. After choosing his words he said.
"They left." Was only that came out.
"What. How and where and haniya. Dude. Tell me clearly about it." Hassan asked.
"Yes. They left. All of them. Her. Danish. Choti ammi. Uncle. Everyone." Rizwan said.

"Rizwan. Haha. Your kidding right. You and haniya..." he began to stopped when rizwan spoke.
"I don't like hearing her name. All of them lied to me. I always had ammi. But they told me she is dead." Rizwan went and stood and walked away. He turned away not looking at hassan while he spoke. "Even abba lied. And in end everyone left. Uncle signed his everything to me and they left. I..." rizwan stopped from further saying. So badly he wanted to say I made them leave. But he didn't.

"Let's not talk about this." Rizwan said coming back to the couch.
"What about lunch did you had it. Come let's have. I show you this amazing place here." He began.

Hassan had so many questions but he knew rizwan would blow out if he ask him anything further which would not bring him anywhere. So he kind off went with the flow and kept his mouth shut.

After lunch. And face timing all the other friends. Hassan finally left to catch his flight back to oman. While rizwan kept on thinking how uncomfortable this topic keeps on getting. He feels ashamed to share things with people. But he had to over come all of it one day.

A/N: Salaam reader's. Not a big chapter there. I am having kind of writer's block or something. I ain't sure I'll be writing soon. As soon as inspiration strikes I will. Insha Allah.
See you guys in the next chapter till then keep reading reader's.
Allah hafiz.
😀😀.