CHAPTER 3

HANIYA'S POV:

Salaam people welcome to another day in my life. I said to myself in my room. Stretching my whole body. Today is Saturday that means tomorrow will be Sunday. And if tomorrow is Sunday that means no college. No college mean no lecture no lecture means no work no work means no assignment. Oh shit the assignment.

I began to pull my hairs out. Oh no. There was only one person I could rely on..... "Rizwan save me." I ran yelling all the down hallway until I reached his room.
I ran to his room in my pj's and long baggy shirt like I care. I being to bang it loudly. "Open up the door rizwan. I need your help." I yelled loudly waking up the whole house I think.
"What's with people against my sleep."  He yelled opening the door.
I gulp he was looking good in morning hairs and that tight shirt of his. Why he has to look good in anything and everything.
Focus haniya. Focus.
"I need prints it's urgent." I said pushing past him.I rushed towards his PC. I waited was it to on.

Okay what next to do. I only know how to play a video on PC and ppt nothing else.
He laughed looking at my suddenly pause between the rush. I rushed towards him and made him sit on the chair. "Do something" I said in an order like manner.
"What I'll get in return." He said. Did I hear him correct. He is so....urgh I don't have time for this.
"What. Now. Are you.. you... help me I am in trouble. Please." I said completely annoyed. How can he at a time like this.
"I still don't see any profit in this." He said giving his signature smirk.

Oh. What is he up with now but I don't have time for this.
"Okay. You'll get what you want. Now. Please." I said emphasizing the please.
As if on hearing it. He.was completely activated. I hate him so much he is taking advantages of the situation. I'll get you for this mr.rizwan khan. I will.
"What's the topic."He asked as he ran his finger on the screen.

I left an heavy breath as I saw my assignments done completely.
"Thankyou" I said and turned to leave.
"Wait not so easily dear."He said holding my wrist. Crap I internally cursed my self. He is such a bad person. Very bad person.
"What is it now mr.rizwan Khan."
He smirked looking at me. Am I in trouble.
"Not now. My dear haniya but you'll be" he said.
I said that loud I guess. 
"If we didn't get ready. Will be late." He said.

Just like reflex I looked at the clock. Urghhhh. I am gonna be late. I rushed towards my room. Then in the washroom then for breakfast then for the car. Then for the college.
What a rush day of my life.

~~~~~~~~~

                      RIZWAN'S POV:

"Where is hani choti ammi." I asked my choti ammi. I haven't seen her since she came from college. Is everything alright. Don't tell me she is having that bad time of months. She hunts anyone who even touch or speak to her. It's horrible time not for her but for others.

"His abba scolded her. She wanted to go for some trip with her friends but her abba refused. He doesn't want her to go. So she might be in her room." Choti ammi.
"Don't worry choti ammi. I'll handle her." I said to her. I am expert in that. She looked a bit relaxed by sentence.

If you ask me then uncle is right. She must not go on trip. It's not even a school trip. Just few teenagers having some fun in name of trip. How I know I am a teenager too. I know how it works around. But haniya was happy ranting about it in the car.

I made my way towards her room. It wasn't locked. Because she knew you'll be coming I said to my self. I pep first in her room. She was clutching a pillow and crying. I was broke to see her. I can't see those tears in her eyes. I just can't. Don't you cry hani I am here now.

"Hani-bunny." I said happily coming in. I pretend to be shocked to see her crying. If I ended being jobless It will be acting I would be doing.
"Hey. Hey. Hey" I rushed toward her on the bed.

"Hani why are you crying. Girl. Why baby." I said half hugging.
Her hiccups made way in between her talks.

"You know I told you about the trip. I asked but abbu refused. I told him the place is not far. Will be back by afternoon and we are only girls going and no one else. Yet he didn't give permission. I even promised farah I'll be. If I won't go her parents won't allow her too." She said keeping her head at my chest while I smooth her hairs out.
"Rizwan why abbu didn't give me permission. He doesn't love me. Why I can't go and have a little fun. It's just matter of a day. I would be back in afternoon but...." she didn't completed but started crying. I knew how to handle her exactly.

"It's okay na hani. You know I am also against it. You know when we.....I mean I will have kids I won't cage them. I'll send them to every trip." I said and raised her head up looking at me.
"Really." She said.

"Of course. Really. I would send them to that amusement park trip. Even something wrong happens with the ride and they end up being handicapped. Even in there teenage if they want to go on trip I'll send them. Even if they want to go to goa. I would send them. Even if they end up drinking or in an rehabilitation center because of drugs I'll send them. They have there freedom.  I won't stop them. Really." I said ending my last sentence looking directly in her eyes. And in her eyes I was seeing the wheels turning.
She blinked few times.

"I hate you." Was she said. Really. I smiled at her. She sat back erect without my support.
"Fine you are right. But may be once a while... and I'll be back...." I stopped her.
"Haniya"
"Okay." She said and looked down at her hands. I felt sad for her. Therefore.

"But I promise next weekend we all will go for a trip. Not a small but a big one." I said quickly getting her attention.
"Can farah come too" she asked.
"Of course." I said thought I didn't like her because when haniya is around her,she completely forgets about me.

"Fine. I know where to go. It's not far there a beach there. We all can go there you know I, you,dani, ammi, abbu, tayaabba every one...." she kept talking but I was busy admiring her. Not once in my life I can get sick of you hani. I can't get over you ever.

"Well for now what about we go for shopping. You can buy your makeup and all that. It's on me." I said.
But she jumped in happiness. I laughed at her. Is she really in her teenage.

I left her room only to see. Uncle. Choti ammi. Dani. And my abbu. Well practically everyone. They all smiled at me. I don't like what they are thinking right now. I began to scratch the back of my head nervously.

"I'll go in my room." I said. I saw everyone smirking while nodding at me. I really ran to my room. Uff what a day.

A/N: Salaam reader's. Thankyou for reading the chapter. I really hope you enjoy it.
I think next few chapter's are gonna be the same. I want you to know how deep haniya's and rizwan's bond actually is. When you'll do. Be ready for seeing them tearing apart too. Don't be scared. Happy ending is must. I live by that mantra.
Anyway enjoy the chapter if you do then please vote for the chapter. Please.
See you guys in next chapter till then keep reading reader's.
Allah hafiz.
😀😀.