CHAPTER 39

HANIYA'S POV:
Yesterday was a good day. That rizwan left early. So I had the rest day of the peacefully. But the way he spoke to his ammi on phone. It just set my heart on fire.

All these years. Had not only taken him away from us, but close to his mother. And speaking about his mother. I really hate her. Till the core. She never was in his life. Never. She didn't send him to school, prepared lunches for him. And had taken care of him. And then suddenly she appears out of no where. Especially when he was the most broken. After his father left him. And she clearly took advantage of it.

Wish he see her real face. She must have chanted spell on him. And rizwan is a random stupid person. Who turns blind. And only listens to his mother.

But it was hard for ammi too. In fact more. She treated him like his own son. She was the one who took care of hum when he was ill. She was the one who send us to school, made us lunches. And rizwan just turned blind on us. I remmber how ammi cried when rizwan's so called ammi called her homewrecker.

She accused her for...

"Ms.haniya." I heard someone call me.
"Yes." I turn to see mr.rehan. let's not call him mr.blue eyes.

"Well. It's not that I want to interfere your privacy. But I hope you don't mind asking me..." he paused to look at my face. Which was confused.

"Why is that you have mr.rizwan's photo in your purse." He said and I just widen my eyes. I hide it away even from ammi. How come...

"Ahh. How you knew about it..." was only sensible thing I could get out my mouth.

"Well that day when you where paying for the bill. That photo fell down. And I was standing right behind you. And I saw it." He said. Isn't that time when leena saw him. And he was right behind me. How could you not see or sense anything haniya.

"Don't get me wrong. Since rizwan has seen you. You are doing anything like work for real. He just keeps ordering you around for things that aren't any where near to your job." He paused looking at me. He needs answers but I don't know how to answer him really.

"I am sorry. I can't really say anything. I am sorry..." I began and the way his face was changing. He was regretting that he asked me. And my heart felt sad for him. Poor guy. It's not I trust him or not. It's just I can't. I'll be crying half the way...

"Haniya" both I and mr.rehan jumped on our place.

We both looked back at the source who was already coming towards us in full speed. Without saying anything or letting anyone say anything. He pulled me away, with him somewhere. While he kept glaring at rehan.

He kept pulling and pulling me. While I struggled under his grip. He was holding my wrist so tightly that it was painful. I was already crying.

He pulled me to a store room. Which I clearly remmber has stored some past data files in it. He closed the door behind me and smashed me against the wall. He pinned my both hands above my head.

At this point I was crying for my life. I didn't trust him on anything. His eyes depicted that, he would and can go to any level now.

"How dare you." He said as bought his face close to me that I was scared to even speak anything.
"How dare you talk to him. How dare you talk. Haniya. Did you forget he is non mehram to you. Or have you gone so low." He said. While I closed my eyes. Hoping this nightmare would get disappear as soon as I open them again. But I didn't.

"Look at me haniya." He order but I turned my head away. Which only gave him chance to bring him close to me not only his face but his body to was touching me and it made me burn. I hated it. I tried more hard to escape but I wasn't abled to.

"Haniya. Don't forget you are mine. Mine to touch. Mine to see and mine to love." He said as he clenched my jaw with his wrist.

For a fraction of second when I opened my eyes. I saw those green eyes already looking into them. It didn't had any huge emotions in them. Just insecurities and protectiveness. But what's the use of them. He should not have such emotions for me. I am not his.

Using my last power. I pushed him away. He stumbled behind a little and I took the opportunity to escape.

Coming out my response asked me to run as far as I could.
Coming around a corner I fell down on my feets. Tears rolled down my cheeks. I wanted to cry badly. At the beginning when I thought I would fight I never thought it would be this difficult. This hard. I hate him. He surely isn't the one whom I fell in love with. He is someone else for sure.

I looked around and got up by my self. The contract has just one week left. After that no one can stop me from leaving. I'll sure leave.

Instead of going to my desk. I directly went to washroom. Looking at the mess in front of me. I remmber my self. It was the same haniya who used to cry and looking in the mirror she used to encourage herself. But today I was more broken then ever. I had no power to encourage my self.

What have done anything to receive so much pain and hardships. Why. Why.

Muffling a cry for last time. I washed my face. The cool tap water relaxed me a bit. My face was red already. After holding onto myself. I exited.

One thing was for sure. There is no forgiveness for rizwan.

A/N: Salaam reader's.
  Thankyou for reading the chapter. Do vote for the chapter if you liked it. I am so excited that the story would end soon. And I am most excited for epilogue specially.
See you guys in the next chapter till then keep reading reader's.
Allah hafiz.
And don't miss your Salah.
😀😀.