CHAPTER 4 - CODE RED

Hani:
Code red. everyone met at the roof.

Rizwan was busy in his room studying when he saw the text message. It was code red. He quickly ran towards the door to go on the roof but paused and looked at himself in the mirror. After a while he was done admiring himself he left the room but not before winking at the mirror.

He saw haniya pacing around worriedly. He paused at the door and watched her, admiring her beauty. For a second. Haniya was completely unaware of him standing on the door.

Rizwan slowly made his way toward her. The code red long forgotten by him. On hearing the footsteps behind haniya turned to see him. She began to speak but he kept a finger on her lips making her shut up. She raised an eyebrow at his action. But she already fell in the trance just by looking in his eyes. His very deep light grey eyes. Most peculiar feature of him out of all. It always made haniya wonder what color of eyes their kids will end up. Cause here were just brown.

He closed the distance between them. Haniya was freeze at her place. Some love bug gave him a bite earlier that's why rizwan's being such a lovey dovey today. They both kept looking at each other. No one said nothing just kept looking in each other's eyes. Rizwan was going to say something but some one behind them coughed.

They both snapped to look at the source who was looking at them smiling wickedly. Danish was it. Always the interrupter. They both repelled each other like same poles of magnet.

Haniya began to calm herself and her blush. While rizwan began to negotiate with danish.

"You are not telling anyone what just happened okay." Rizwan said but only received an smiling danish rubbing his palm in order to ask money. This wasn't the first time.

"Fine. I'll give you your money but shut that little mouth okay." He said.
"Okay rizu bhai." Danish said cheekily. Rizwan murmured something underneath his breath.

"Guy's we don't have time for all these. Tomorrow is ammi abbu's anniversary. And we are here with nothing. No plan no idea. Nothing. okay I might have ideas but still we are way behind the time." Haniya said panicked.
"Relax appi." "Relax haniya" both danish and rizwan said at same time.
"Okay. Okay. I am relaxed. But it's time for action. I want everything perfect. This should be their best anniversary party ever. How could I miss it of my calander" Haniya began her ranting.

They all took a seat on the round table with umbrella on it's roof.
"Okay so we have to decorate the house. We'll have these family theme. No one could be invited since it's all in the last moments. Now how to keep them away." Haniya said almost in a breath.

"Haniya appi. Tomorrow I have PTA meeting in the school." Danish said.
"Really that's great." Haniya said clapping her hands together. Finally some thing positive she heard.
"Wait that wouldn't be enough. Would it be. The meeting would be like two to three hours maximum." Rizwan said and his cousin's nodded at him.

"Don't worry appi. Leave it on me." Danish said to them smiling happily.
Both haniya and rizwan shook there head at him. Allah knew what was going on in the head of that little kid.
"Fine. Rizwan we have to fetch the card from taya-abba. Then we have to go to buy the stuffs and gifts. We'll keep them in your car and then tomorrow we would remove them and use." She said and rizwan nodded at her.

"Okay so everyone. Operation party is on" danish said making haniya and rizwan chuckle at him.

Every thing was all planned by the Khan cousin. They always celebrate such occasions in there house. Be anyone's birthday or anniversary or anything. They celebrated it gladly.

"Ammi. Farah just called. I forgot to told you that we have an upcoming big project and we have to met at her house. I have to go ammi please." Haniya lied to her mother so she could easily go out for shopping for tomorrow.

"Uff ho haniya. Why didn't you told me earlier. Shana is coming." Ruksana, haniya's mother said.
"What. Shana khala really. When is she coming. Wait tell me she's coming alone I don't want to see his son Hamid and not her daughter specially. She makes my blood boil." Haniya said like she just had tasted her biles.

"I don't know. You know how she is uninvited guest type." Haniya's mother said.
"She didn't even said when she is exactly coming. Why is she even coming. If her husband also come. Uff. I don't even want to think about the consequences. You go. Do that project. And tell rizwan to pic and drop you" ruksana said.

Haniya just nodded. Whenever shahana khala comes the whole house is in chaos. She comes from faridabad her hometown. She was first cousins of haniya's and rizwan's father. When she comes ruksana has to fulfill each and every wish she asks for. And her husband he thinks that the place is almost an hotel.

...

Haniya was busy searching gifts for them since everything was last moment she had to buy gifts form everyone all by her self. How funny it would be your gifting someone and you are gonna be as suprises as the receiver.

"Hey hani I am done with these. They are as you said." Rizwan said with shopping bags in his hands.
"Look rizwan I don't know what to select as gift. I have already taken a dress and a saree for her. What else should I." Haniya said with frown.
Rizwan chuckled at her.

"Why don't you give her a... a book." Rizwan said.
"A book what kind of book." She asked.
They both made there way to the book store. They settled on buying a cooking book for haniya's ammi. Ruksana has been trying to bake cakes and biscuits recently. But it was either way too hard for human teeth or the oven smoke the cake away.

They both roamed hours in the mall shopping and buying stuffs.
"Rizwan that's enough. I am really tired now." Haniya said almost giving up standing.

"What about a pizza" rizwan said. Haniya perked up on his saying.
"Yes. Pizza. I am in" she said.
"And you're not tired now." Rizwan said but gets a sheepish smile from her which made his heart flutter away.
They both went to eat pizza.

A/N: Salaam reader's. Yes another chapter. Well speaking briefly I am waiting badly for you know the drama to start. When everything begins to be apart. But I think it will not be soon. So see you soon.
See you guys in the next chapter till then keep reading reader's.
😀😀.