CHAPTER 30

"Rizwan"

I said. It was surely him. But the person who was standing in front of me wasn't him. He seems different. His whole appearance wasn't his.

His hairs weren't messy. Neatly stayed on its place. His aura was unique and so unknown. He seemed as an unknown.

But those eyes where the same. Which were holding a complex mixture of emotions.

Me. I felt like received the biggest fear of mine. I... I missed him. I never in centuries believed I would ever see him again. And here we are. Whimpering on reality.

I just wanted to fall on my knees and cry. I just wanted to run away screaming my heart out.

"Haniya" the rustic voice in the room said. Same name yet felt so unfamiliar and strange.

Rizwan I wanted to say his name again proving him my existence in front of him. But again a whimper left my mouth.

Both of us on our place doubting the presence of each other. I moved my legs. I was being dragged to him. Until the brown table stopped. The file fell  dropped down on it.

I badly wanted to touch to see if it's reality or my imagination.
"Rizwan" I said in a low voice more like a whisper. The eyes held emotions. Emptiness. Desperation. hope and love.

I was lost in the deepest deep pits of those eyes. Never want to escape. Never want to run away. Always be captured in them.

Until next thing I knew is I have been pushed against the wall with a strong hands holding in the place.

Gasping for air I looked in those eyes again but it felt like they aren't the one I have been thinking.

Now those eyes displayed pits and pits of hatred. Revenge. Fire. Injuries. Betrayal. hurt and pain.

"Hmm. Look what has happened. All the culprits are returning back to there sins " rizwan said with poison in his each words.

His hold was getting tighten on me. As he came closer with each passing second towards me. I flinch away. Wanting to push him away as far as he can. But he didn't even bulged. He was stick closed to him. His presence was suffocating me.

All the tears that where holden for this many years cascade down. But along with them my anger too. How could even for a second forget I forgot who he actually is. He is the same rizwan who chosed a some else over his own love. Over his own family.

Every emotions that where held for years. The anger that I molded inside me was melting down. My body was on fire. A new energy rose inside me.

"Get away from me you flifthy person. You disgust me." I said as he backed away from me. Flinching on my words.

I took the opportunity and ran. Escaped from my cruel past. My mazi.

I landed myself on the chair with a loud sound. The office employees looked at me in a weird way but I pay no heed.
As I was busy balancing my self on the ground that was sliding beneath my feets.

"Oh my God. Haniya. What happened why are you crying." I heard leena. But explaining her was far more concerned to me right now.

"Leena please I want to get out from here please." I yelled whisper to here. Taking a longing look at my face she nodded. And went away.

Taking the glass filled with water from a strange employee I drank it whole.

"Come on. I have asked mr.anson. we are on a leave." Leena said as she pushed my stuff from the desk to my purse.

She helped me stand. As we walked towards the lift. In my head I just prayed I don't want to see him again. Please Allah make me not face him again.

The lift open but again the blue eyes appeared. I was in the most broken state of my mind. His eyes looked concerned. But I just wanted to run away. Far where my past would not find me. The lift closed the swallowing us in.

The closed my eyes tight running away from those grey eyes that where craved in my head.

A/N: Salaam reader's.
Please vote. It makes me happy.
Next chapter will be our rizwan POV. So I hope you tighten your seat belt because we are going to most you know amazing part of the story.
Hope you leave comment of your thoughts.
See you guys in next chapter till then keep reading reader's.
Allah hafiz.
😀😀.