CHAPTER 29

RUKAIYA'S POV:

(A/N: just in case no one know rizwan's mother.)

The door bell kept on ringing.
Where are all the servants. I thought.
"Mulazim sakina. Where are all the servants." I said as I myself climbed down the stairs.

I saw around but no one was there. These servants are all here to nib on free food.

"Coming coming." I said as I hurried down towards the door.
I opened it.
"Saeed" it was him.
"Amma" he said smiling with pride. Which made me annoy.

"You come inside." I said as I dragged him inside. Hiding him away from the guards site.
"What are you doing here." I said in a hushed tone. Luckily no servant was nearby.

"Amma you don't have to worry. No one can stop me from meeting you. After all I am your own son." He said but I ignored him.

Pulling his hand I drag him inside until it wasn't my room.
"Saeed I had warn you enough. Why are you here. Can you even imagine when if someone would have saw you." I said as I clutched his hands tight.

"Amma. Amma. Amma. My sweet innocent amma. Don't worry I told the guards I am your relative that's why he let me in." He said leaving himself from my grip and examining the room.

"Wah amma. You are here living the life of luxuries and left your son to rot in the hell alone." He said sitting on the bed and bouncing the sheet several times.

"Saeed. Listen I am..." I wanted to said but the knock on the door stopped me from.

My eyes widen. Is rizwan back. My all plan will sink down if he knows everything.

"Memsab" I heard the servant call. Air gushed inside my lungs.
"What is it." I said as I half open the door. To hide saeed from the servant.

"Memsab, the baloch had called the had asked you to come for dinner tonight." She said. I nodded to her and asked her to leave.

I turned back to my useless son.
"Saeed you have to leave right now." I said.

"Why amma. Why so early." He said to me.
"What is that you want saeed." I asked him.
"I want 20 lakh." He said like nothing.
"Do you know how much is 20 lakh. Are you out of your senses." I said getting complete angry.

"No amma am not. And yes you heard me right 20 lakh it is." He said.

"There is..." I started but.
"No amma before you come to any conclusion let me remind you that your this useless son knows every dirty secret that you have under your sleeves. So if you don't want your son to share your little secret with his big brother you have to pay me." He said as  he hold my chin with his finger.

"Saeed how could you say this. You are blackmailing your own mother." I said in anger.

"Amma. Amma. Why are you showing such tantrums. We share same blood. Like mother like son. And you cheated your own husband. And your own son. Then why can't I blackmail my own mother. All this tricks I have learned to from you itself."

"You..." I started but I knew nothing can pass through his thick head.

"20 lakh is just too much saeed." I said.

"But amma do you have any less. Rizwan owns such a big company has lot of wealth flowing from his feet. And it wouldn't be fair if I let you alone suck his wealth. Isn't it."

"What ever. But I can't give you all together. Just wait for my call. And please for sake of god don't ever you come here again." I said.

"Okay amma. For now Allah hafiz." He said before he left.

This saeed....

I landed myself on the bed.

I am this close that rizwan would hand all the property and ownership in my name. I wouldn't let this saeed run this all.

Not when I am looking a perfect spouse for rizwan who would make him forget that b***he's daughter. Who would walk as I want her to walk.

Nayla. She is perfect for rizwan. I must confirm things between them as soon as I can.

A/N: Salaam reader's. So who is ready for new character and more drama. I hope you are and soon next chapter would come. Even sooner then you finish reading this.
So swipe left or somewhere for next chapter.
And vote guy's. Please.
See you guys in next chapter till then keep reading reader's.
Allah hafiz.
😀😀.