CHAPTER 6

"Asalaamu Aalaykum. Where is everyone. Come and see who has arrived. Where are my brothers." Shahana yelled as she entered the house.

Everyone was queued in the hall after realizing that she had arrived here. Everyone stopped all there work in the hand and came down to met her.

She wasn't alone she had bought all her family. Her husband and kids.
Everyone greeted them all.

"Oh. My goodness rizwan. You have grown so well. My son." Shahana said patting rizwan on his back almost hurting him badly.
Rizwan and shakeer son of shahana were of same age. But rizwan hated him for many reasons. One specific amongst all.

"Yes and handsome too." Said shahana's daughter fiza. Who always had major crush on him. Haniya glared at her. Everyone starred at her for her comment. But eventually forgot as shanana's husband javed brag in with luggage so his son.

"Array. Rizwan you have grown up so big but still our shakeer is a bit taller then you I think." Javed said. It was his habit to spot flaws  in everything. It was his passion. To him nothing was better then what he has. Shakeer smirked on his father's comment. Shakeer was an handsome guy. Apple of her mother's eye.

"Array javed phupha. Assalamu Walaikum " Danish said as he came and stood beside him.
"Walaikums Salaam. Danish you have gained more weight. Last time I saw you you where bit just a bit thin. But now you look so fat." Javed said laughing. Poor danish. He made everyone his victim.

"Array javed bhai. Why don't you go and rest. I have prepared your room." Ruksana said.

The whole family went up to there room. While our ruksana and all kids were sitting and making regrets for the arrival of them.
"Do you know choti ammi how long they are gonna stay here." Rizwan asked.

"No idea beta. I just hope they leave soon." She said and paused.
"Only if tayaabba and abbu don't interfere." Haniya said.
She turned towards haniya and said.
"Haniya now that you have your holiday's too. I'll need your help. I can't handle it alone." She said.

"Yes. Ammi. Don't worry I will." Haniya said.
Ruksana wanted to comment her but she was called by shahana and had to leave. Definitely she was gonna order things for lunch.

Here rizwan was being completely uncomfortable and annoyed by the presence of shakeer. Haniya was completely unaware about the matter. No one knew except rizwan and shakeer.

~~~~~~~~~

"See javed phupha has some food in his mustache." Danish said to haniya who was sitting beside her on the lunch table. Both oh them giggled slowly.

"Uff oh ruksana. You made shami kabab I told you to make adhana kabab. I told you right." Shanana said.
"But still you are six of them." Ruksana muttered underneath her breath.

"What. Did you say." Shahana asked her.
"Nothing baji. I'll make it next time. Pakka promise." Ruksana said.
"Okay. Pass me some roti's" she replied.

"Array see shakeer is also here. Some sit. Haniya beta serve shakeer his food." Shahana said.
Haniya stopped giggling and looked up at her phuphi and then her mother who was nodding.
Shakeer smirked looking at her mother who was smiling at them.
Haniya began to serve when rizwan entered in. Seeing haniya serving shakeer made him mad.

He sat beside shakeer which was only place left on the table.
Shakeer was smirking looking at rizwan who was glaring him angrily.
"Rizwan I'll serve you too. Wait." Haniya said and began serving rizwan too.
He smiled at haniya and turned to smirk at shakeer. Poor haniya little did she know.

But it was now haniya's turn to get mad because he was sitting beside fiza now. She was being uncomfortable. She hated her amongst all the cousin that they have.

She always tired to make herself the attention of rizwan. The only reason that they where toleration them was because both haniya's tayaabba and abbu loved there relatives very much.  They were most respected amongst there whole family.

~~~~~~~

Haniya was busy in her room studying when a knocked was on her door.
"Come in" she said.
"Hey" she said as she saw shakeer on the door.
"Hey" he replied.
"So studies ha" he asked as he took a seat on her bed.
"Yes. Final year." She said. They where of same grade.

"I was thinking why don't we go out somewhere." Shakeer said. Haniya raised an eyebrow at him.
"No. I mean. You should get a break from studies too. Think about it." He said.

"Hani I was..." it was rizwan. He stopped when saw shakeer in her room. His blood boiled.
"Yes. Rizwan see just now shakeer said. Why don't we all go out. It's been a while we did. Right. I am bored because of all these studies. What you say." She said. He eyed both of them and left saying nothing.

Indeed he was mad. He was getting jealous. Had he not know that shakeer wants haniya. He always attempted to. But she was his. All of his. He hated him till his soul. If only he could kill him he would have been buried long time ago.

A/N: Salaam reader's. Thankyou for reading the chapter. I know it's going little slow and boring but I am waiting for the big drama to come up. It would be in next few chapter's. By few I mean four five chapter's. Please hang on till then just trust me. It will be good after that all interesting. So please stay okay. Don't hit the doors yet.
Don't be dead or silent reader's please vote before you leave.
See you guys in next chapter till then keep reading reader's.
Allah hafiz.
😀😀.