CHAPTER 38

RIZWAN'S POV:

"No. Cancel that make it like this.Dear chairman of SHY company." I said and waited for haniya to type it all. It was 15 minutes passed that we where trying to get down an email. That had to be send to certain manufacturing company.

But me being me. I wasn't gonna let it be this easy. Haniya made a grump face before she typed furiously.

I liked this. To irritate the hell out of her." Why are you so slow are typing things. Such an dumb employee has this company hired." I said.

Haniya kept an neutral face and mumbled something underneath. Which wasn't audible enough for me to hear.

"I have written already. Sir. Please say ahead." She said not looking at me. Why is she not looking at me.

Suddenly the phone in my pocket began to ring. I fished it out. It was ammi. I smiled looking at the screen.
What an golden coincidence. I looked at haniya who was already looking at me.

I quickly received it.
" Asalaam Walaikums ammi." I said looking at haniya's face which changed bitter after I said so.

She has indeed changed. I was busy calculating her face that I missed ammi returning my salam back.
Haniya looked down. Her face was about to fall down. I could easily see that crystal forming at the corner of her eyes.

"What." I quickly said.
"Airport. Now. Yes. Ammi." I quickly grabbed my car key and my coat and rush out.

There's no way that ammi can't amuse you sometimes. Really. Driving my way fast towards airport. I was just being frustrated. If ammi saw haniya. She won't like. 'Would haniya be happy to see her.' My subconscious mind asked me. It doesn't matter. She'll never be happy for me.

All these time she was just against me having ammi. And that certain day things went out of all limit. Something we all hate even to remmber.

Squeezing myself with all the public I finally stood at the gate. Which ammi said she will be at. Looking around I found her speaking with someone. She might have made friends on the way. There is no one whom ammi can't charm. Apart from someone certain I know.

But ammi didn't came in economy or did she.

"Ammi." I called her. Her eyes moved slowly at me. And she smiled. The smile I could pay for. The smile that I hadn't witnessed all the years.

Ammi turned back to that female and came ahead with her towards me. Why is she coming along with her. Strange.

She came ahead.
"Rizwan. This is nayla. Nayla faruqi this is rizwan." Ammi said. I just smiled at her. Faruqi. She won't be related to mr.adam faruqi. Can she.

"Rizwan. This is that girl. I spoke about on the phone." Ammi said. When did she.

"She'll be accompanying us. Before she goes back to her family. Her cousin who lives here has her wedding." Ammi said while I just nodded at her.

In my ammi's eyes I could see the plan cooking. But I don't even want to say it aloud. Jinxing my thoughts. For a while I just nod.

There was no doubt to what was I thinking is wrong. I realized when my ammi forced her to sit beside the driver seat. I have to talk to ammi about this. Why give that girl fake hope.

I drove ammi and nayla to the house that I already own now. Nayla excused herself and went to her room. As soon as the coast was clear. I rushed to talk with ammi.
"Ammi. What are doing." I asked her. But she acted innocent.

"What am I doing." She said. She is making hard for me.
"Ammi. Why have you bought her here and tell me is she daughter of Adam faruqi." I asked her.

"Do you guys know each other before." She asked. That's not a point.
"No ammi. We don't. Why are you doing this ammi. Why." I said as much as I stress that I am being dead serious.

Ammi's face changed.
"How long are you planning to avoid this." She asked. No one has the answer to this question.

"Ammi. Don't push things..."
"Or do you still can't get over that girl. Who cheated on you. That that haniya..." she stopped me abruptly.

That's half true and half false. I wasn't able to meet her eyes now.

"I have to go now. There's an important meeting in the office to attend..." I quickly walked away.
But I stopped as ammi began.
"Still you avoiding this. How long would you rizwan. How long."
After she stopped I quickly rushed out.

I didn't wanted to go back to office. And face haniya. She would be able to see how broken I am. How coward I am.

I drive to the park that haniya visited yesterday. It wasn't full like yesterday.
I sat by a bench.

Why is that I still madly love her. All this time when she was here. Everything I did was so I could be close to her. She'll be within my eyesight. I just woke up smiling that I will be able to see her with my eyes open and closed. But I suppressed the thought that no matter what I can't run from reality. I still hate for leaving me.she didn't even tried to make things clear.

Though how much I thought I'll make her miserable. I can't. I just couldn't. How could I that's the face that I had habit to see, to love. Even these distance and time couldn't change one bit of my felling for her. They just grow for each second, each day.

But...

What she did was also not fair. She deliberately crossed her limit. So easily she left me. Behind. Didn't she loved me. Didn't she had feeling for me. She promised she'll be mine. She promised.

'Somewhere aren't you too to be blame." My mind said to me. No...
I just wanted my ammi. They all lied she is dead. 'Did haniya too'
Yes she too.

After sitting there for whole afternoon. I had my answers with me.

Maybe haniya is not wrong but she is also not correct.

A/N: Salaam reader's. How are you'll. I hope you doing well.
Hope you like the chapter. If you do then plz don't forget to vote.
Thanks for reading.
See you guys in the next chapter till then keep reading reader's.
And don't miss your salah.
Allah hafiz.