CHAPTER 21

HANIYA'S POV:

'Welcome to the show called haniya's life. And today is another day in her life.' I yelled like a host in my mind. I am so tired of this.

I am currently in the lift. Slowly going up and up. It's what 12th day working. And I already want to run to Himalayas and start living in a cave.

The loud bing sound was made by the lift and I rushed to come out. Mr.rehan the MD. He was on a business trip to dubai. With his assistant mr.anson and few more office members. He could have taken me along with him. I am just so so so tired of running floor to floor. Going through files after files. What my life is beginning to come out.

No doubt I am walking like zombie right now. I huffed a breath as I sat on my desk.
"You alright." Leena said.
I turned around to see leena looking at me weirdly.
"Yeah I guess." I said as I made a pillow of my hand and kept my head on it.
"These are my mood swings. Please excuse me for my weird behavior." I said.

"Oh. I absolutely get it. Should I get you some coffee or something." She asked me. I turned to her with a crooked smile.
"No. It's alright. Thankyou." I said.

Soon after I was back to my work. I am not  gonna offer any salah today. Lunch time came and I went with leena directly to the canteen. I have no mood to eat anything. No appetite at all. I sat on a chair. After having one minute of argument she got me to eat something. Leena went to get her and me a sandwich. While I wait for her to come back. Maybe on her way she trips and drops the sandwich.

"Hey" I say tia coming.
"Hey." I said as I saw her pulling a chair in front.
"Where is leena." She asked.
"Leena. She gone to fetch the food for us." I said pointing her to the direction where leena was standing in the queue.
"Oh." She said. "You look not completely well today." She asked.
"Do I look that horrible." I asked her. She just chuckled and nodded the head in negative. Is it funny.

"No. Just your body language." She said.
I again left a buff of breath.
Soon leena was back back with the food. We all began to eat while chatting in between.
"So when is your mr.chrush gonna come." Leena asked looking at tia. Tia just blushed and looked away.

"What. Crush. Tia. Who." I said with a piece of sandwich still in my mouth.
"Relax. Relax. It's nothing. Leena is just bluffing." Tia said blushing even hard.
"Oh no tia is clearly lying." Leena said.

"It's okay. Tia. If you don't want to say then don't. I won't feel bad. It's alright." I said. I really don't like putting nose in other people's business.
"It's not like that. It's just... stupid crush...a silly one." Tia began speaking but was cut by leena.
"She has a crush on rehan." Leena said too excitedly.
"Leena." Tia just shouted gathering few eyes on us. She lowered her voice.

"Wait rehan. As if our boss mr.rehan." I asked. But deep down I felt a pain in my heart. Like a sadness making it's way inside me.
"Yes. Haniya our boss. Mr.rehan." leena said while tia was just blushing hard glaring at leena.
"Oh." Was all that came out. They both stopped there work and looked at me. Maybe my reaction did not satisfied anyone.

"Guy's I... I need to go to the washroom. I'll see you later." I said and rushed out heading towards the washroom.
What just I did there. I reacted strange. Is something wrong with me. Haniya.
Please just don't be that what I am thinking.

No. No. No. They are just a weird and strange mood swing that you had. Nothing else.
I splashed some water on my self before exiting out. I made my way back to my desk. I was avoiding leena like plague. She must be thinking of me as some psycho.

Finally the sun dawn. I was already home. Lying on the bed like a dry grass. I know I don't make sense.
"Ammi" I called her.
She quickly came in.
"Haniya. What happened." She asked.
"I am hungry." I said.
"Okay. I'll get you something." She said and left.

Something is so clearly wrong with me. Haniya what you felt there was so wrong. But why I felt sad knowing mr.blue eyes was tia's crush. Am I jealous. No....No. don't even think about it. Flush this thought. Just flush it out of your system haniya. Flush.

Whole night my brain was messing up with me. Until I slept.

~~~~~~~~

"Come on hani say it. I want to hear it." Rizwan said as he bought his face so close to mine.
My breath where getting uneven with each moment that past.
He again came close. He looked at me with a smiling face. He pushed back few strands of hairs behind my ear.
"You look so beautiful with this blush." He said as he kissed both of my cheeks.
Looking in his eyes made a big change in me. A hate raised with in me. Making my blood boil.
"Go away" I said pushing him away.
"I am so sorry my honey bunny." He said looking in my eyes. Guilt and regret where displaying in them.
He created some distance. And suddenly I felt him falling back. Soon into an well. Things around me changed. I saw rizwan's body was lying dead in front of me. I ran towards it's so hard but I couldn't reach him.
Blood was oozing from him badly. I began to yell for him. Screaming his name on top of my lung. But he didn't move. I began sobbing. Crying hard.
"Please no. Rizwan no. Please." I said.
He turned his head toward me. Making me call for him even more loudly.
"I am sorry haniya. I am sorry." He said before he closed his eyes and dissapeared in the darkness.

~~~~~~~

I opened my eyes but a tear left from the corner of them.

A/N: Salaam reader's.
Another chapter here. Hope you like it.  Did you liked the new cover???. I hope you do.
Also tia. I decided to name her after my special reader Tiasharma99. Thankyou tia for being amazing.
See you in the guy's in next chapter till then keep reading reader's.
Allah hafiz.