CHAPTER 18

RIZWAN'S POV:

It's Sunday today. I was jogging in a nearby park. That's what I usually do on sunday morning. I jog past few kids playing with frisbee. Some running around laughing like crazy. I even work at sunday but from home. Ammi won't let me go to office. Which saved the companies worker from my wrath. Lucky they.

I sat by the bench to catch a breath. The sun was fully risen and was shining out in the sky in it's full glory. Days after days have passed. Each and every day is the same as it passes by. Nothing changes. I have no enthusiasm and fun in my life. Just work me and work. No one else.

I closed my eyes. But only opened when her face appeared. I am helpless. When she comes to my mind. My mind kept running with the memories of us. Which I keep locked every day in my head. But they always escape some how. Running all where in my head. She is my weakness and she still is. But I can never forget how wide a whole she made in my heart before she left me. Alone. I closed my eyes reviving the last day. The day when she left me. The worst day in my life.

But at least I have ammi. But never onces I spoke to her about haniya. I didn't want to feel guilty.

Sometimes I feel it was all my fault. That haniya left. But what she did to ammi wasn't acceptable. Not when it was just few days of me realizing she is alive.

I got up from the bench and again began to ran this time to get to out towards my car. Sometimes sometimes when I deeply think. I realize that deep down I should have listened to her. Or maybe Stop her. Or at least demand an explanation. But no I didn't. All I was so mad. First for abba leaving suddenly. Second all of them including abba lying that my mother was dead and Third because I was sick. And i just needed something to take off it all. And I did at wrong place, wrong time and on wrong people.

"I regret to say this rizwan but the day when you will realize your mistake. It all would have gone. And I swear on my life rizwan I will never forgive you" 

I drank back all the pain. As I sat in the car. I ordered the driver to take the car home. No rizwan. No. Don't start feeling bad for her. She is the one who showed her true colors to you. She stabbed your heart. You can't still be feeling for her. She turned out be a complete bi**h.

All that ammi said is true. She device you. All of them device you. They all fooled you. Played with you. Uncle and choti ammi wanted haniya to marry you because of the stupid business empire and when they got caught all red handed. They left it all like they didn't care about it. All of them used you for there own benefit. For sake of there own profit. I wondered if ammi wouldn't have showed up I would still be fooled and device by them.

I hate you haniya. I hate them all. I will never ever forgive you.

A/N: Salaam reader's. How are you guy's. I hope you all are doing just fine.
I am sorry for the short chapter but I think it's time to pull up the curtain or may be not.
Haniya's pov would be more. Since I don't know what to write by rizwan's POV. Speaking honestly.
Let's see what I bring in next chapter I have no idea. This book is not coming out as I thought it would be like my previous one. But I have to go with the flow. I don't want my readers disappointed. That's all.
Anyway guy's see you in the next chapter till then keep reading reader's.
Allah hafiz.