CHAPTER 37

HANIYA'S POV:

"Leena. Please tell me how did you do this. I mean... really how." Farah asked leena who just yelled at the kids who where causing a taboos around in the mall.

I just gave a soft chuckle. Looking at the kid that stood silently like a guilty criminal. Poor kids.

"I know a trick. I'll tell you in person sometimes later." Leena said to farha. To which she just nodded in a very mysterious manner.

"Anyway. Guy's enough. Leena spare the poor kids." I said shaking few hair of one, whom I think is hassan. I think okay. But to my displeasure the kid yank my hand away. And shaped his hair again by setting them with his hand.

"Wallah. You. Farah whose shadow fell on you when they where in your belly." I asked completely annoyed. If I ever have such kids. I am so dead.

Leena chuckled before she said.
"Don't worry I'll share the trip with you too." I just rolled my eyes on her.

"Farah. What's next." I asked.
"Bruj Khalifa." She said with enthusiasm.

It was sunday today. It's still like 11 in the morning. We all decided to have fun. And we had no other tour guide then farah we just got her along. All thought so far we had only been going through the malls at dubai. I had done good enough shopping really. Like for ammi, I bought a set of head scarf and abayas. Which if she doesn't like are mine. Shoes for abba and dani. And so much more. I miss them so very much.

After clicking three thousand and six selfies and photos and together we settled for lunch. Don't get me wrong it's leena who clicked and clicked until she got the perfect picture. Which was so terrifying. I didn't know she is that selfie queen kind girl.

When I was about to take the first bite of this delicious lamb shawarma. Someone interrupted me.
"Haniya. Phiss, phiss." Leena called me.
But would that be making me stop from having my food. No it didn't. I took the bite. And with the food still in my mouth I asked her.
"What" with raising my both eyebrows at her.

"Okay. Be relax and don't turn. Okay." As if my reflex. I turned. I skimmed left and right until my gaze met the blue one. Soon I  regretted for turning back ever. I quickly smiled and turned.

"I told you not to turn still you did." Leena said slapping my arm.
"I didn't knew it was him." I said not knowing anything what to.

"What happened who is he." Farah who was feeding hussain or someone. Resumed it. And asked.

And then leena narrated everything to her. While I enjoyed my shawarma.
"Haniya. Why don't you told me about him before." She asked.

"Like what are you sailing us or what." I said and gave an awkward laugh.

But farha gave me an serious look. More like a duh look.

"No. No. No. Don't say it." I said. No one can let leave me have my shawarma in peace. Can anyone.

"Haniya. Listen. I mean. Look at  rizwan... and how long..." she said but stopped after my face began to show shades of sadness.

Here he came again. Why everyone has to bring him up. I never thought about anyone beyond rizwan. Even if I hate him. I'll hate him passion.

"Okay. Enough let's go. Shall we." Leena was first to say this. I nodded at her with no light in my action.

Now we are at a garden. Me, leena and farha sat on grass. While the kids where trying to chase a butterfly around.

"And then you have to stare at them with big eyes. And you have to keep your face straight like you are so angry and furious. And then let the magic work." Leena said while I just kept listening to her with complete confused face. She was telling farha that trick which she uses around the kids. Poor will be the kids of leena to have her as mother.

The rest they kept talking about the kids and then the conversation drifted to cooking which I have not been a part. Since me and cooking can't do very well.

Taking a deep breadth I looked around. There where kids. Reason being sunday. And there was these old couple sitting on the bench. And that made my heart clench inside me. Not everyone is lucky to have what they have really. And in my case. Let's just hope. What else can we do. No matter how hard we try to fight against our destiny. We just can't win. Everything that has to happen. Which is bound to happen it does happens.

My eyesight drifted to a tree a way farther. But not that far.

There was these shadow standing there. Or may be it's a person. But that person quickly hid behind the tree. Making me confuse and uncomfortable. Who does that randomly hid behind the tree. Unless and until. Wait is he a stalker. Or something.

"I'll just come." I said as I got up. Not directly where the person is but behind. Maybe it's no one, just my imagination but yet I wanted to double check. Better be safe then sorry. Right.

Standing a feet away from the tree I could easily see the person but I didn't went ahead. That back was familiar. It was the same back that have me piggyback when I had twisted my ankle at seven. It was the same back whom I thought I'll always have.

It was hard for me to decide whether to confront him or not. I wonder why he is here actually. Taking a deep breath I left him with himself. I just don't want him to say something that's gonna hurt me bad. And there's no way he will admit if he is here hiding behind the tree just for me.

My sanity makes me doubt that too. Taking a last glance I left. Reaching back I sat looking at farha and leena. Who where furious having conversation. Again about cooking. I never knew that leena knows to cook.

Anyway. The main thing of concern is that if rizwan can't stay away from me then why is he making so hard for us. Making us both undergo things that we both don't want for ourselves.

No haniya. There's no way you can forgive him. Can you. All that trouble you went through. All that miseries you faced where are they all. Gone. Just like that.  haniya even if they are gone. Don't you remmber what his so called mother said to you and ammi.

Sorry rizwan. We can't be like before and I am not blaming only you. It happened and now our roads are part that can never meet each other.

I looked back again at the tree before we all got up to leave.

A/N: Salaam reader's. Sorry i didn't update it yesterday. I wanted to but then someone interrupted me and then I just lost my focus.
Anyway thanks for reading the chapter. Hope you liked it.
Please don't forget to vote for the chapter's. Please.
See you in the next chapter till then keep reading reader's.
Allah hafiz.