CHAPTER 27

'Dubai.'
Haniya chirped slowly as they all got out of the airport.
Leena accompanied her along with her many other colleagues. Though they where informed last minute from there higher authorities. As one of the team had Visa issue with them. They easily replaced them.

They reached late. Late then the remaining supportive team did. Haniya was super excited to come to dubai. Yes it was hard to convince her parents. But she made them agree. Even they thought it would be good. After all they have been seeing a very minor yet a major change in her.
And speaking truth. Rizwan has been no where lately in her mind. That was what haniya thought.

Soon the hotel check in was done. Haniya and leena had to share room
Which was okay by both. Haniya called farah let her knew about her arrival. She was hell excited to meet each other. But she have to wait for it.

They all settled in the hotel. But soon had to leave for work. On there way haniya and leena where gawking at the city from the window of the car. Mr. Rehan was also here. He and his team  were the in charge of the administration and advisory department.

All the important members where having important meeting going on with the CEO. Rehan was there too along with other important members from the head office and other important branches.

"Okay then. That's all finalized. I don't want any delay in the work. A little minor mistake could cost us millions." The CEO said as he dismissed the meeting.

Everyone in the tall building was working left and right. Completing there task. Editing. Tracings any mistake.