CHAPTER 33

RIZWAN'S POV:

New day brings new opportunities. So was this day. Bringing me new opportunities. Though I couldn't sleep well last night. Her evil face hunted me with its smile the whole night.

But today I am gonna change things between us. Haniya khan. You just wait until I make your life miserable under my shadow.

"Good morning sir." One of the worker said as I entered the office building.
"Good morning." I said back. But I received a weird look from my secretary ms.ray.

"Ms.ray..." I called as I sat on my office chair.
"Your schedule sir..." she wanted to start but I I interrupted her.

"Just send ms.haniya from the PR department first." She gave me the most confused look that her face can give. And left.

Can't wait to see the face of that little brat. How much I missed it.

"Sir. I have called but she has send a resignation letter to mr.rehan the COO of the department." She said.

"What." I said as I immediately stood up.
"Where is she now." I asked.

Opening the cabinet door I found her sitting in front of rehan. So fortunate he has her company.

"I need to talk to ms. Haniya." I said but quickly added "alone."

I didn't bother to look at ms.ray or mr.rehan as I was busy staring her up and down like a meat. Her face displayed the definition of helplessness. Oh how much I like it on her face.

"What is it." She asked.
But before she could say anything I turned her chair and trapped her with my arms resting on the arm of chair.

"You can't resign." I said with a warning tone in my voice.
"I have resigned. I am no longer working in your esteem establishment. Sorry." She said looking away.

"I said you can't resign" I said pulling her chair close along with her. She was whimpering around sitting on the chair, like a fish out of it's water.

"Your company has signed few contract. If you resign means everyone from the PR is fired. So many people will be in trouble just because of you. Would you want that. Hmm." I said. Her face showed moments of pure horror.

"I knew you'll be pulling out such cheap tricks." She said looking in my eyes.
"But I didn't knew you care that much for me. Even after this many years, you can't get over me. Can you." She said.

No haniya I couldn't get over you. I could never.

"Keep dreaming haniya. I am not the one whom you left. Your tricks aren't gonna work now. Really." I got leaving her in chair.

"Whatever rizwan. I am too not the same haniya. I am not gonna sit here and let you strike. But I am gonna face you. Rizwan. Let me see how deep the bottom limits you have." She said and left but I caught her hand.

"Leave me. You have no rights to touch me." She said but my grip tightened around her.

"I hope you will keep your words and not leave." I said it but deep in I don't want her to leave. I make sure she never gets away from my eyesight.

She ran of as I left her hand. But I missed touching her and I will surely will claim my rights over you.

A/N: Salaam reader's, not much long update but you'll get in soon a long chapter.
Also if you are reading this chapter please audience vote. V O T E. Vote. Please.
See you guys in next chapter till then keep reading reader's.
Allah hafiz.
😀😀.