Nozomi x Reader: Straightforward Love or Teasing?

I hear the school bell ring for the final time today and I begin to walk out of the school when I hear someone call out to me

"Hey y/n! Wait for me!"

It took me barely a second to recognize that the voice belonged to my senpai, Nozomi Tojo, and once I pretended to have not heard her and kept walking. I first came to this school because they turned it co-ed because they wanted to avoid shutting down but in my second year the vice president of the student council noticed me and since then she has asked me to join her in the student council, which I've rejected, and flirts with me which I'm pretty sure it's so she can get a reaction out of me. I'm pretty average so that's the only reason that makes sense since there's no way somebody like her could do like me. And as much as I know that's probably the reason, I can't help but react.

I kept pretending I didn't hear her and staring at my phone acting like I didn't notice I found her hugging me from behind. I wouldn't have reacted if there wasn't something soft on my back but because there was so I stopped and blushed furiously.

"N-nozomi-senpai please let go." I asked her

She let go of me and got in front of me and said "I asked you to wait for me. Didn't you hear me?"

"N-no, sorry I was wrapped up in what I reading." I said. Despite messing with me she has been pretty kind to me so I don't want to be rude and tell the truth.

"Okay then but pay a little more attention next time." She responded "By the way, are you just heading home immediately?"

"No, I was planning to walk around for a bit and maybe go get something to eat." I answered. "Why do you want to know?"

"I was kind of curious. Do you mind if I come with you? Kind of like a date."

"A-a date!? Umm I guess you can come along if you want." I sputtered out. Why does she always have to say stuff like that?

She smiled and said "Great! Do you mind if we stop by somewhere while we go around?"

"Sure I guess..."

"All right let's go!

-----------------------------

We walked around and checked stuff out a bit as we walked towards wherever she wanted to go. I asked her a couple times but she was just kind of vague and said that I'd find out when we got there and once we did get there I saw it was a shrine.

"Why did you want to stop here?" I asked

"I work here as a shrine maiden part time and I wanted to show you."She answered

"That's cool.Well, I guess if we're over here, I'll go and make an offering."I said although to be honest, while it's really neat I've never really thought that being a shrine maiden would be something somebody can do part time

"I'll go with you."

Since she works here part time I don't know why she's going to make an offering now, I'd figure that she'd have made an offering after work or something but it doesn't really matter so I pushed that thought to the back of my head. We went up to the offering box and then separately made a five yen offering. I prayed for some help not reacting when Nozomi is flirting with me.

After we finished with our offerings we went and walked around while heading over to a cafe. We both ate our food and talked for a bit.

After we finished eating, I was getting a bit tired so I looked at her and said "Hey, it's getting about time for me to get home but if you want, I can at least walk you home."

"It sucks that you got to get home so soon but I'd love for you to walk me home." She answered

I walked her to her apartment and once we got to the front door she turned around and faced me. I looked at her face and I saw that she was blushing slightly as she came up to me. She got way too close and gave me a kiss on the lips!?

I was blushing up a storm and asked "W-why?"

She looked at me and giggled "It's because I love you. I've been pretty forward so I'm surprised you didn't realize."

I then said "So you weren't teasing me? I was just overthinking it?"

She then giggled more and with a smile said "I wouldn't tease someone like that. So what's your answer?"

I was so shocked and happy. Nozomi is so amazing and I'm so mediocre that I completely ruled out that she loved me. But now that I know the truth I can say to her "I love you too Nozomi."

---------------------------------------

A/n: I really had no idea how to end this. I'm currently trying to come up with a few more oneshot ideas to write so I have a little bit of time to develope the ideas before I write them and I'm trying to make at least one per group along with two or three other stories but I'm having more trouble than I expected to come up with a story for an Aquors member. I'll make sure that there is at least one before I start working on my next large story but it's definitely taking me a bit. But that's enough complaining for now, I hope you enjoyed the story. Girls that are forward with their affection are top tier and I figured the girl I could see doing that the most was Nozomi who is tied for my favorite girl from Muse. Coincidentally those two are also the ones I have the most trouble getting in School Idol Festival All Stars.I'll write another oneshot tomorrow because what I expected to take all day tomorrow and exhaust me I got down surprisingly easily today.

P.S. I know the title is bad but it's the best I could think of