TWENTY-EIGHT: Ownership

⚠️Rape⚠️
(30th June, 2011)

My body shivers as I realise I'm still in pyjamas, I need to stop running away from my feelings, I hate that I do that, it shows how truly weak I am. "HEY!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING UP THERE?" An unfamiliar voice screams causing me to jump to my feet and aim an arrow at them, "woah, woah, I didn't mean to startle ye darling, I was just making sure ya weren't gonna do something stupid." A man spoke to me, he was tall, his dark brown hair has whiskers of grey swimming in it. His eyes were a cold grey, his lips printed their attempt of a non-threatening smile, I knew instantly he was a man I couldn't trust.

I heard movement behind me, I ducked down and spun around with my leg out, kicking someone's ankles causing them to fall. He slipped right off the roof and landed on the fence between my house and my old neighbours, "how many of you are there?" I yell back at the man who yelled at me early, obviously to distract me. "Just the two of us." The man spoke with tears in his eyes as he rushed over to his friend. I go inside, making my way downstairs and out the back door. "You bitch! You killed him, my son, all we wanted was some fun with you." I heard the man yell, I ducked behind my bins as the man approached the house, walking inside. I ran away in a crouch, the opposite direction of the prison, not wanting him to follow me back there.

I made it about ten minutes away from my house, coming across somewhere I never thought I see again. It was the store Merle picked me, Glenn and Maggie up at, there stood my bike abandoned and untouched since I last saw it. I made my way into the store, I grabbed loads of supplies since I found a backpack and the storage unit was still on the bike.

I was about to drive off when I felt myself being pulled off the bike and my back slapped against the floor. My hands were locked together with zip-ties which he attached to a metal pole nearby, I had tears in my eyes as the cold grey eyes of the man who turned up at my house not that long ago brightened. "Now, I don't have to share you." He smirked disgustingly, as I thrashed around trying get away, he ripped my clothes off me as I sobbed yelling at him to stop. His hands locked on my hips as he uses his thighs to spread my legs, that I was desperately trying to keep closed.

"Please don't, I- AHHHH." My pleads where interrupted by a painful scream as the old man rams himself into me. I tried to kick him away but he was too strong, and he slams into me again, allowing another scream to tear from my throat. "Awh yes baby." He moans as he repeatedly thrusts into me, I was able to knee him in the gut.

He just laughs in my face at my failed attempt to escape, he lays further onto me, spreading my legs more until his entire body was on top of mine. He continued his thrusting, air struggled to fill my lungs as his whole body suffocated mine. I was pulling as hard as I could trying to free my hands but I was failing. The old man sits up, removing his weight from me but not his body. On hand on my hips, holding me in place whilst the other is placed against my throat. "You're mine now bitch." The old man grunts as I cry and try to scream more, pleading for someone to save me, whilst trying to let oxygen get to my lungs.

Suddenly he stops moving, he slowly pulls himself out of me and stands up, I try to get away as he continues to jack off in front of my face. "Fuck yeah." He grunts as a white substance seeps from his penis and covers my chest and face. "I own you." He spat on my face as he informs me, an arrow flies through his head, he collapses on top of me crushing my body against the scorching cement. I sob as I call out for help, trying to break my restraints, and get the now dead old man off me. The arrow that kill him stabbed the side of my waist where his head laid. I was bleeding.

The person that killed him, pulls the dead old man off of me and I finally see who it is, "D-Daryl..." I sobbed as he cut me loose, and pulled off his jacket to cover me up. I curled into a ball, feeling disgusted to be in my own skin. I felt Daryl pick me up, and carry me into the clothes store next door. He gave me a wet cloth to wipe away the disgusting liquid the man spurted onto me.