FORTY-TWO: Next Step

⚠️SMUT: Loss of Virginity⚠️
(21st April, 2012)

"Don't you dare get up," Carl mumbles in the crook of my neck, knowing I was going to get up out of bed. "Good morning to you too, Sunshine." I greet Carl sarcastically which makes him chuckle and sending happy vibrations through my body. I slow turn around to face him, my hands cupping his chin as I give him a 'good morning' kiss. "How's the jaw?" Carl questions lightly grazing the bruised area, "okay, still hurts a bit." I admit looking into his eyes, "c'mere." Carl spoke in his husky morning voice, I find irresistible and extremely sexy. I cuddled into Carl's bare chest, giving him some gentle kisses on his neck and collarbone.

"Careful baby, don't want things to get too heated." Carl warns me as I adjust where my legs are, "why is that?" I smirk looking up at him, "oh?" Carl comments suggestively before rolling us so that I'm under him, with his thighs between mine as I pull him down into a long hot kiss. Our hands roaming each others bodies whilst our tongues fought to pin the other down, "Carl..." I whisper as we take a breather and Carl starts attacking my neck, he hums asking me what, "I'm ready.." Carl stopped what he was doing, to look at my face to make sure I was serious, "what?" I smiled at his adorableness.

"I'm giving you consent to fuck me." I whisper, nibbling on Carl's ear. "You sure?" Carl asks searching my eyes for any indication of hesitation, "I'm sure. But only if you're ready too." Carl chuckles lightly at me, leaning down and kissing my lips briefly, "I'm ready too." I smile and nod glad that we're on the same page. Carl's lips crash into my own, intensely filled with passion and hunger for what's to come. We didn't know much about sex, and neither of us had any experience apart from masturbation and the odd hand job I'd give Carl.

We were uncoordinated but patient with one another as we began to undress each other. I fumbled with the buttons on Carl's flannel, and he struggled with unclasping my bra. However, it didn't take long for both of us to be completely unclothed, and admiring the view of our significant other. "You're so god damn beautiful, Nyx." Carl compliments taking in my rising chest, swollen lips from our passionate kissing and breathless sounds already. "And you are undeniably gorgeous, Carl." My words were as light as a whisper as my eyes trail back up his body to meet his own, noticing the small smile on Carl's face.

I gasp at the feeling of Carl's hot naked body on top of mine for the first time, it was simply thrilling. My hands get lost in his hair as his slide down my body, all the way to my thighs and he broke the kiss. "I wanna taste you first, is that okay?" Carl asks in a gentle whisper, his lips brushing off mine. I swallow the desire closing up my throat and simple nod at Carl, too aroused to form any form of verbal confirmation. Carl slowly started to trail kisses down my skin, some heated and sure to leave a mark, others light as a feather. I watch as he makes his way down my body slowly, his eyes locked on mine as if to ask consent for each kiss he places. Carl skips over the place I need him most, to trail kisses all the way up my legs lovingly.

He was being as gentle as possible, as if he's afraid to go to far and hurt me, but I knew he could never hurt me. "Are you sure it's okay?" Carl asks as he nibbles and leaves scattered love bites on my inner thighs that cause my breath to hitch and my head to fall back arching against the pillows. "P-please, I'm sure." I hear Carl let out a shaky breath and I feel it dance around on the love bites he has left on my thighs. "If it gets too much, tell me to stop. I don't want to hurt you." I look down at Carl, nodding to tell him that I understand what he's told me. Carl kissed the creases where my legs ended and let myself lay back to get stable and comfortable. A gasp let my open mouth, a shiver vibrated up my spine as Carl's tongue made contact with the surrounding area of my clitoris but not making any move to actually make contact with the bundle of nerves.

I look at his, his eyes locked on mine and I felt the dampness between my legs increase, just from the eye contact. I was lost, drowning in those sky blue eyes that I cherish dearly, but I've never felt closer to Carl than right now. I allowed this new warm, fuzzy feeling full me up completely, I knew what it was, love. I was the one to break eye contact, when his tongue traced over my clitoris, I moaned deeply, shuddered and squeezed my eyes closed so tightly I could see stars. Carl continue to lick up and down my clit, making his way further down each time, sliding over my pussy lips. Doing circular motions with his tongue when it returns to my clit.