THIRTY-SIX: Full Circle

(12th December, 2011)

"Nyx, today is your day off right?" Phoebe questions as she walks in my cell to see me still laying in bed, "yeah, why?" I question moving over to let Phoebe get in beside me, "because I have today off as well and I was thinking we could have a girls' day, Lena and Beth are in." I smile at the idea, and agree to spend the day with Phoebe, Beth and Lena. Carl arrives in our cell to see Phoebe laying in his usual spot, "Phoebs, Patrick is looking for you." Carl tries to get the red head to leave. Phoebe rolls her eyes informing Carl that she was just with Patrick and had given him a kiss good luck because he was on the fence today.

"Phoebs, I need to break the news to Carl, and get dressed. Set up a meet up at the gardens in an hour." Phoebe saluted, jumping off the bed and running to go find Beth and Lena. "What news?" Carl asked worried which made me smile, "today, I'm spending the day with Lena, Beth and Phoebe." Carl groans and plops down on the bed, reminding me that he has watch today and was hoping I would join him. "Carl, it's just one day, and I promise to make it up to you." Carl smirked and I knew instantly that his mind went to the gutter, luckily for him that was what I was implying.

"How?" Carl rested his chin in his hands, looking at me like I'm present and he's a child waiting to tear me open. "Let's just say it involves the amber light," I whisper in his ear, Carl groaned shuttering slightly, "damn Nyx, now I won't be able to focus all day." I smirk leaning over and giving him a sweet kiss, "like you focus anyways." Carl playfully shoved me. I give him another peck on the lips before starting to get dressed. I wore black jeans, a white long sleeved v-neck, Carl's black and white flannel over the v-neck, I paired the outfit with my checkered vans.

"How do I look?" I ask Carl as I did a spin for him, "gorgeous as usual, c'mere and I'll do your hair." I beam sitting Indian style in front of Carl, as he gathers my hair brush and bobbins. Carl has been doing my every Monday since Halloween, he said it's because he wants to be a 'professional' once Judith is big enough but I think he secretly looks forward to it. "Nyx, can yew do our hay-er today?" Hailey and Naomi pop their heads into the cell, I pat for one of them to sit in front of me, Naomi decides to go first. I give her a good morning kiss on the forehead and hug, before doing her hair. Carl tied my hair, snaking his arms around my middle and he sighs contently as he snuggles his face into the crook of my neck. I smile grew on my lips as I continued braiding Naomi's hair.

Once I finished the two four year olds hair, they're waved goodbye to us and disappeared. "Carl, I've got to go meet the girls." Carl groans again shaking his head against my neck, causing goosebumps to raise on my skin. "After your watch shift, I'll be all yours for the night." I remind him in a whisper, Carl retaliates by leaving peppered kisses on my neck, before smirking and coming up with an idea. "I get to leave a hickey now and I'll then you spend the whole day with the girls without interruption." I smile at my boyfriend's negotiation skills which are frankly terrible but also rewarding for both of us, "okay."

I whisper as I tilt my head to the side a bit to give Carl more room. He picks his spot, sucking on my soft skin for a couple of seconds, breaking it to give me a kiss, before returning to the same spot. Carl repeats his hickey-making technique about five times on the one spot before slowly removing me from his grip, although now I don't want to go because I'm all flustered. 'You promised Phoebe, now get away before you change your mind.' I thought to myself slowly standing up, giving Carl a soft kiss before rushing off to find the girls.

"There she is, told ya she wouldn't blow us off for Carl." Phoebe spoke to Beth and Lena, who were obviously doubting that I would make an appearance. "Believe me it wasn't easy, he tried his best to distract me and keep me there." I admit as I knew the hickey was probably very noticeable at this point, I grabbed my braid to attempt to block it out of sight but Beth noticed it the second I tried to hide it. "He gave you a hickey! That's why you're so flustered." Beth chimes as I shush her hoping no one would overhear, "wait really?" Phoebe moved my hair causing her and Lena to gasp, as I quickly tried to hide it again. "Can we please get this girls' day started?" I groan and the girls laugh as they nod.