FORTY-FIVE: The End of the Prison

⚠️Tiny bit of smut⚠️
(23rd April, 2012)

"Fuck, Carl I'm close." I admit in a whisper against Carl's ear as he continues to thrust into me, "me too baby. Fuck... Nyx." Carl whispers before I pull him into a kiss to bury our climaxing moans as my legs shook releasing my final orgasm as Carl lets his load out into the condom. He spasms slightly whilst he rides out our highs, "fuck.." I whisper as Carl removes himself, sweat dripping off us and our breaths are layered.

Carl lays flat on his back, I cuddle into him lightly tracing shapes into his chest with my fingers, as he plays with my hair. "I love you, Nyx." Carl mumbles into my hair as he plants a kiss on the top of my head, "and I love you, Carl." I smile as I place a soft kiss on his jaw. Carl looks down meeting my eyes, I slowly close my eyes as his lips catch mine into a loving kiss, these are my favourite kisses. I nuzzles against his chest after he broke the kiss, it was almost cat like, I heard Carl to sigh contently.

"Nyx! Hershel and Michonne haven't come back. You need to go find them." Noel tries to walk in but thankfully our cell was still locked. If it wasn't for our glistening skin Carl and I would look like we were innocently cuddling. Carl thinking fast, pulled the blanket up covering our skin, showing just our necks and faces, before Noel moved the sheet that blocked the view of into our cell for our neighbours. "Nyx, did you hear me?" Noel questioned I nodded telling him that I'll go look for them right after breakfast, "okay. Bro, I'm working today, will you take care of Naomi?" Noel questions, "yeah, today's my day off anyways. We'll draw or something."

I smile at Carl as Noel disappears, "Bro?" I question Carl who's face reddens, "Noel said since I'm dating you that we're basically brothers, so we agreed on bro for now." I felt my heart melted a little, "for now?" Carl blushes even more, I kiss his cheek to help him relax, "yeah, well if you and me ever make it to getting to married, we'd really be brothers." I smile at the thought of marrying Carl in the future, "would you want that? like marriage and maybe kids." I nod my head, "with you? Yes."

Carl beamed at the news, giving me a kiss, and telling me that he loves me again, "I love you, but I should really get a move on to find Michonne and Hershel." Carl sighs but lets me get of bed, and get dressed. "See you when I get back, bubba." I lean down, sharing a soft kiss with Carl. As I turn around Carl slaps my ass again, I gasp before scolding Carl playfully, "don't damage the goods, cowboy." Carl chuckled as I waved goodbye leaving the cell.

I went to where I could see white smoke, their fire is out and I'm thinking they've been taken, there's no tracks leaving other than a vehicles. There's a mark on the ground to where Michonne hit the ground, I know it was her because of the shape of the mark on the ground. I whistle to ask whoever is near the gate to let me in, "well?" Noel questions as I fix my bow, "they've been taken, I'm just here to get my bike, and some supplies before I go follow them." Noel nodded walking up to the cell block, "I'll come with you, we're stronger together." Noel told me, and I know that I can't tell him no, that it's not safe because then he'll argue about me going.

I walk into my cell to see Carl, and Judith napping on the bed. I quickly grab my polaroid and take a picture of the nappers all cuddled up together which woke Carl up. "Well hello there handsome." Noel pulls a face whilst I give Carl a kiss, Noel pretends to puke, retching which woke up Judith. "Did you find them?" Carl questioned, I shook my head no, "there's tracks of a vehicle leaving but it wasn't theirs. I'm just gearing up to go follow them, where Naomi?" Carl stretches, "she's with Hailey and Beth, apparently I'm no fun when you're not here." I laugh lightly as Noel tells me he's gonna bring Judith over to the ladies.

Carl pulls me onto his lap, I smile wrapping my arms around his neck, "yes dear?" I smirk at him, "I'm coming with you. We'll keep each other alive." I sigh resting my head on Carl's shoulder, "I'm worried that we're gonna stumble onto something that is gonna bite us in the ass." Almost perfect timing an explosion went off, "fuck." I jump up grabbing Carl's hand and dragging him outside, Maggie, Beth and Naomi were behind us. I pull out my gun, getting ready to shoot whatever I need to. "Get back!" Rick yells at us as we head to the gate to see whats going on, we hide behind a building and I don't believe the balls on this psychotic jackass also know as the Governor.