Chapter 7

Anastasia's POV

"So I hear you're looking for a tutor?" I look up from my homework to see a boy with dark hair and a devilish smile standing over me.

"Oh uh i- i guess?" I didn't really want a tutor. I was pretty certain I could figure it out, but if I needed to do better in my classes and a cute boy was offering then why would I say no?

"Great! I'm Sebastian. We'll start tonight? We can meet here at eight."

"Thank you. That sounds great."

***

I put my robe on and picked up a notebook, a pen and my potions textbook. I bid goodbye to Lucy and headed towards the library to meet with Sebastian.

"Hello," he waved to me when I came into the room.

"Hi," I sat down next to him at the table and placed my books down.

He went over the first lesson with me and things were beginning to make sense. It's not that he was explaining it particularly well, but I caught on fast.

Sebastian explained the seventh question to me and as he said, "you got that?" I felt his hand settle on my thigh.

My breath caught in my throat. "Uh yeah. That makes sense," I nodded as I readjusted how I was sitting, hoping he would pull his hand away. He just moved it up further and scooched his chair in.

"Good," he watched me.

"So, I don't get what's missing from this potion here in number eleven. A sparrow feather?" I asked as I nudged his hand away.

"Sorry, I'm a bit distracted. You're really beautiful, you know that? Hella fit."

"I know. But you're supposed to be my tutor. Could you help me with this problem please?" I pointed back to the textbook.

"Falcon feather. It's a falcon feather, not a sparrow," he said as he shut the textbook.

"Oh okay that makes sense. Honestly, that answers all the questions I had tonight, so we can end now."

"We've only just got started," he objected.

"You don't seem all that interested in the lesson."

"I'm interested in something," he placed his hand back on my leg and I shot up from my seat.

"I've got to be on my way," I collected my things and hurried into the hall, but the boy was close behind me.

"Come on now. Don't be a tease," he pushed me into the wall and leaned in to kiss my neck.

"I would like for you to leave me alone, please." I pressed my hands against him but he didn't budge.

He traced his hand over my collarbone and moved it down my body. "Look at you. A pretty girl like you needs a boy that's worth her while. I would be."

"Get off," I shoved, but he grabbed my things from my hand, threw them to the ground, snatched up my wrists and forced his mouth into mine. I squirmed under him. "Stop, get off!"

And suddenly his weight was gone.

"Sebastian!" Draco yanked the boy off of me.

"Oi I was just having a bit of fun," he put his hands up in surrender and snickered.

"It didn't look like she was having fun," Draco released the boy's clothing from his fists.

"A princess says yes to a study date with me? Surely she's gotta know what I'm really looking for. Any Slytherin worthy of his house would do the sa-"

And with that Malfoy swung his fist straight into the arsehole's face.

Draco POV

"I would like for you to leave me alone, please."

"Look at you. A pretty girl like you needs a boy that's worth her while. I would be."

I heard voices as I walked down the corridor and as I turned the corner I saw Sebastian Blake pressed up against Anastasia.

"Get off! Stop, get off!"

"Sebastian!" I yelled as I grabbed his shoulder and wrenched him from the girl.

"Oi I was just having a bit of fun," he laughed.

I wanted to avoid making eye contact with Anastasia. It didn't take much, though, because my rage had zeroed my senses in on Sebastian.

"It didn't look like she was having fun," I let go of his shirt.

"A princess says yes to a study date with me? Surely she's gotta know what I'm really looking for. Any Slytherin worthy of his house would do the sa-"

My blood boiled as he spoke and all I could think of was how much I wanted to punch him, but my hand was already on its way.

He stumbled back a bit. "What the bloody hell is wrong with you?" He whimpered, clutching his face and retreating from the scene.

"...thanks," the princess muttered shyly next to me.

"Why were you out here with him?" I asked, still not looking at her. I didn't want her to think I cared. She seemed interested in me and I didn't want her to get her hopes up thinking that there was anything good in me. I just liked messing with Sebastian.

"You told me to find a new tutor."

"Well find a new new tutor."

"Okay. Hey, Draco. Will you be my tutor?" I finally turned my head towards her. She was faking a smile, but I could tell she was still shaken up.

I took a deep breath and said, "Yeah alright. It'll probably earn me some house points for Slytherin."

"So you mean to say you aren't doing it because you're hopelessly in love with me?"

"I don't believe I am," I chuckled.

"And you won't force me to makeout with you in the hallway?"

"Now that I definitely will do. I only stopped him to save you for myself," I joked, praying she would get it.

"Oh right. That makes sense," she nodded vigorously in agreement.

It was just studying. It was just for points. I'm not a blood traitor.