6 - D i s t a n c e

AUTHORS NOTE: SOOO if you already read the last chapter, there was a SMEXY scene but I hadn't finished writing it when I uploaded it originally. So if you want you can go back and read the finished version :) Also welcome to the new people reading! <3

ALSO WARNING: SEXUAL ASSAULT

You had one of Draco's oversized black t-shirts on and your head was nestled in his chest. His arm was wrapped around your shoulder and he was holding your hand. The room was pitch black and cold.

You fiddled with his rings and thought to yourself. Draco and you had never actually properly spoke to each other outside of sex. Like you enjoyed the flirting and the way he spoke to you, but you didn't really know anything about each other. But maybe that was the way he wanted it? Just sex nothing more..

"What are you thinking about?" He said.
"Ah, nothing it's fine,"

It went silent.

"Draco," You started "Do like Magical Creatures?"
"Uh, sure, they're cool, why?"
"I don't know. They're pretty cute don't you think? Or some of them,"

What the fuck? She so cute. Just her voice, everything it just makes me want to melt. Everything was so perfect, it was messy but so perfect when she was around.

He chuckled.
"You're different you know?"

What the fuck did that mean? Was he insulting you?

"What is that supposed to mean?" You said with a fake whine.

"Well for starters, one minute you're all sweet and the next minute your shouting and screaming,"

"What when? I'm never mad,"

"Ohhhh realllllyy. First day of school. You walk in. Sweetest smile. Your hair all flicked in your face, shy and quiet, you had your head down while you were looking for the desk with your name on it." He moved his hand onto you cheek and began making swirling patterns. "I didn't even know it was anybody's seat. Until you walked over to me and told me it was your spot. Obviously I was gonna move eventually, I was just teasing, till you flipped your shit at me, the quiet girl became this ball of fire. Was kind of hot." He laughed.

"One time," You cheeks turned bright red. "Also, you watched me in the first day?"

Of fucking course I was. How the fuck could I not?

"Everyone was.." He mumbled. He started talking louder, "Besides, that wasn't the only time. Outside potions today, with Diggory, you went from silent and anxious to punching a glass statue in 5 seconds,"

"Yeah, yeah,"

You guys spoke all night about random stuff, your family's, classes, friends. You found out that Draco adores his mum, but hated his dad, his dad was constantly trying to force him and his mum into shitty situations. You felt like you knew him a lot better and that you had a bit more of an explanation as to why he acts the way he does. You spoke until you both fell asleep.

------------

I woke up with her in my arms. She looked so beautiful. I got up and pulled the blanket over here. The dungeons were cold and I wouldn't want her to get sick, I placed a kiss on her and cheek and walked into the bathroom to have a shower. I looked in the mirror, what the fuck? What the fuck is wrong with me? What am I doing?