7 - M i s s G r a n g e r

HERMIONE GRANGER
Y/N was missing all of her classes and falling behind in everything. I tried to take as many double notes as I could, but it was so hard. I also couldn't keep smuggling food out of the great hall and into her dorm forever. I told Harry and Ron about what happened, they promised not to tell anybody.

The only other person who knew was Cedric, he always came in and helped comfort her.

She needs to get out of the dorm and interact with people who care about her.

"Please Y/N!" I begged "Please get out of bed, you're safe with me, please just have breakfast and go to at least one class today!"

I began sobbing over her bed. My heart was broken for her. I really just wanted to help her but she was so scared of going out around people. She turned to look at me and her eyes were watering. I hugged her so tightly I almost popped her head off and for the first time in a week, I saw her smile at me.

"Okay.." she mumbled "For you, Ill go to ONE class today,"

I waited out in the common room for her. When she came out she had light makeup on to cover the fact she'd been crying for a week.

DRACO MALFOY
I was sitting in the Great Hall, stabbing my potato's with my fork, everything was so boring without her. I didn't know what to do with myself, I just wanted to have another conversation with her. But at the same time I was glad she wasn't near me, because otherwise I might've caught feelings for her. Wait, did I already fucking catch them? Why did I miss her? No no no. I didn't. I'm fine.

Or at least that's what I thought. Until I looked up and saw her and Hermione walking into the great hall hand in hand. She looked so beautiful. She had glossy eyes, and her hair fell perfectly around her face. I instantly started to choke up around her.

Although, she looked gorgeous. Something was off. She had old bruises on her arms and legs, they were barely visible. And she was stuck to Hermione like glue. And Hermione looked super on guard, like she was ready to Avada Kadavra any person who breathed weirdly in their direction.

I tried to focus on the sounds of her friends voices to hear what they were saying.

"Hey Y/N! How are you feeling?" Weasley reached his arms out to give her a hug, but she flinched back.

"Dont- don't touch me.." She hung her head down and started shaking.

"I'm sorry.. That was stupid of me.. given what happend.." Ron said.

Given what happened? What the fuck happend?

"Oh, no no. I'm sorry it's fine, it's alright." Y/N reached out and gave Ron a weak and really awkward hug.

The usually happy, excited Hufflepuff who loved giving hugs.. didn't want to hug Ron? What the fuck is going on. I felt my anxiety building. And if that wasn't weird enough. Potter chimed in.

"You're always safe when you're with us Y/N. Nobody's gonna hurt you when you're with us,"

She looked exhausted. Really really exhausted. And she was shaking. I looked up at her face and we made eye contact. I caught myself becoming completely enthralled in her again. Fucks sake, why does she make me so weak?

You look across and make eye contact with Draco. You try to force a smile at him, but before you could, he angrily slams his hands on the table and leaves the table. Waking towards the exit of the hall.

All you wanted was to be in his arms again. You gained all the energy you had and turned on your heel, running after Draco.

"Y/N! Y/N!" Hermione yelled, she turned to the boys, "Stay here. I'll be back," She ran after you, but sport was never a strong area for her, so she was quite far behind you.