3 1 - A v a r d a K e d a v r a

Knock. Knock. Knock.
You crawled out of bed, were you had been laying for a few days, not leaving, not eating, not receiving visitors. You were staying back in the room you were originally in. The Dark Lord was furious. Some nights, as you lay, trying to fall asleep, you could hear him yelling in the dining room down below about how he should 'just kill her now, her and that stupid boy and child!'

Some nights, he was louder than others.

You peaked through a narrow gap in the door, it was Narcissa. You opened the door fully and she quickly rushed in, closing the door behind her.

"I'm sorry, I wanted to come earlier, but You-Know-Who, had forbid anyone to come near you.. until he makes a decision.."

"It's okay Narcissa.. I uh.. I'm sorry about my mum,"

"It's fine." Then she mumbled, "I'm glad you killed the bitch.."

"Pardon?"

"Oh nothing deary.. I actually came because.." She looked down at your belly and then looked back up at you. "Do you mind if..?"

"Not at all.." She closed her eyes and mumbled some words. "Bella was right.." Her eyes began to tear up.. "Shes beautiful.."

She gave you a hug, and cried into your shoulder.

Then the door came swinging open, almost flying off its hinges.

The Dark Lord, and behind him, Draco.

Once the Dark Lord saw Narcissa, he became completely infuriated. "What in Merlins NAME?! Are YOU doing in here!?"

"Mum?! What are you-"

Before he could finished the Dark Lords eyes became a demonic red, and he flashed his wand at her, "AVADA KADAVRA!"

You didn't hesitate to shove Narcissa to the side, blocking her from the curse.

~~~~

Everything went black.

~~~~

Knock knock knock.

You heard a knock at the door of your dormitory, you had just gotten here, so who could it possibly be? You had no friends. You got off of your knees, from unpacking your items and headed towards the door. Before you even touched the handle the door had been kicked open.

A bright eyed boy with warm brown hair and grey eyes. Although, you couldn't really see his eyes very well, he seemed to be carrying a basket, filled with copious amounts of... facemasks, eye masks, feet masks, cucumbers, two hufflepuff robes, two fuzzy pink slippers, a copy of the daily prophet, lip gloss, nail polish, nail files, towels, etc. It was like he had planned to open a salon in your room. He pushed passed you and placed the basket on your desk.

"Um, hello?" You questioned.

"Oh hi," He basically ignored you and began to set out everything from the basket onto your bed.

"Um.. what are you doing?!"

"What does it look like silly?!" He tapped you on the nose. "Boop! I'm Cedric Diggory!" He wrapped his arms around you and kissed you on the cheek.