9 - B o g g a r t

AUTHORS NOTE
HI EVERYONE.
I just wanted to say. We will get back into the spice soon. I just didn't feel right putting in a spicy scene between Y/N and Draco, straight after him finding out what happened with Crabbe.
It just didn't really sit right with me. I hope you guys understand. But do not fear there will be spice soon. Also I know a lot of the timeline is superrrrr off but just ignore that lmfao. ALSO pls ignore my dumb ass spelling errors. I write these at like 5am, after not sleeping for like 20 hours 💀My sleep schedule is messed up. Sorry this was rly long. Hope you enjoy <333
-------------------

DRACO MALFOY
What an idiot. She put her fucking name in the goblet of fire? Fucking how? She's not even old enough.

HERMIONE GRANGER
I latched my hand into her wrist under the table. How? She hadn't left her dorm in days before today. This was impossible.

You sat there in shock. Surely you had heard wrong. Obviously, you had heard correctly as everyone in the hall turned to face you. Their eyes wide with confusion.

"Y/N HOW COULD YOU!" You heard a girl yell from the front of the room. You snapped your head towards a girl with long black hair, pale skin and bright green eyes, that started to water as she stood up from the table. Aurora Elizabath Carter.

Aurora had been your best friend at Beauxbatons. She was an amazing friend and came from a huge family of eight children. Six girls, two boys.

"S-sorry sir," She hung her head down and sat down.

You were just as confused as everyone else was about why your name was in the Goblet. You certainly didn't put it in there.

"Y/N Y/L/N," Dumbledore yelled again.
Hermione pushed you forward.
"Come on Y/N.. just go,"
You scuffled you your feet, tripping over your robes and catching yourself. Your face was burning. Everyone was staring at you and you could feel your hands shaking. As you walked up you could hear everyone whispering.

"She's not even old enough,"

"What a cheater,"

"Stupid girl,"

"She'll probably die,"

"What's the bet she doesn't live until the Yule Ball?"

Dumbledore put the paper in your hand, looking in your eyes.
You anxiously walked towards the door, that all the other Champions went through.
You couldn't catch a fucking break.
You walked passed Madam Maxine. She gave you a short sincere smile. You hung your head down and went into the room with the other champions.

As soon as you walked in the door, the tears thw started flowing down your cheeks. You were so overwhelmed. Why must everything bad happen to you?

Cedric was laughing and smiling with the other competitors, but as soon as he saw you, his whole face dropped and he ran up to you.

"What are you doing here?" He spoke quickly and with urgency.

"I- I didn't.." You sniffed, " I swear, I did- didn't put my name in the damn Goblet.." At this point you were sobbing uncontrollably. He pulled you into a tight hug. You could hear all the Professors arguing and pushing each other out of the way as they ran down the stairs towards you. Professor McGonagall ran up to you, ripping you away from Cedric and placing here hands on your shoulders.

"Dear girl, please don't tell me you put your name in that Goblet." She shook you as she spoke.

"Don't be ridiculous," Madam Maxine started.