1 8 - T h e C u p

DRACO MALFOY
It had been a week since that day in defences against the dark arts, y/n was in the hospital wing, completely unconscious. I decided to send her brother a letter to him know what had happened.

I was sitting at her bed side, when Blaise walked in.

"Hey man.. how are you doing?" He grabbed a chair and sat down next to me, resting a hand on my shoulder. "You should get some rest, you sitting here isn't going to make her wake up sooner.."

"I know.. I just don't want to leave her by herself again." I breathed.

Blaise chuckled to himself, "Never thought I'd see the day when Draco Malfoy actually cared about someone,"

I knew Blaise was there and that he would look after y/n if I just closed my eyes for a minute. I grabbed her hand and held it in mine. It was completely silent, I closed my eyes and rested my head on Blaise's shoulder, falling asleep.

It wasn't long before so felt a squeeze on my hand. I fluttered my eyes open and my eyes focused. Sitting up in bed was y/n, she had the biggest smile on her face. I looked around to see that Blaise wasn't anywhere to be seen anymore.

You tugged on his hand, indicating for him to come onto the bed too.

"You need to rest.." You said as you played with his hair.

"Y/N.. that boggart.. it was.."

"Scary.." You breathed, "I don't understand though, it was supposed to be the Dark Lord."

"The what? Why?" He sat up and faced you.

"The boggart I fought at Beaxbatons, it was Voldemort. That was around a year ago, so why would it change..?"

You both laid down and relaxed until Madam Pomfrey came in and told you, you were ok to go back to your dorm.

-------------------
THE DAY OF THE THIRD TASK

You nervously made your way down to the quidditch pitch, where the maze for the third task had been grown.

As you walked passed the stand you felt someone grab you by the waist. Draco.

"Hey, you didn't seriously think I would let you go with a kiss right?" He placed a kiss on your lips and smiled.
You smiled back. "You know Mal-... Grandfather? Grandfather is that you?"

Malfoy spun around. A great big brown owl hung upside down from the wooden beams across the stands. It made a hoo hoo noise, it then flew down to the floor and slowly morphed into a man.

"Grandfather Stanley?!" You ran over and gave him a hug. Grandfather Stanley was a sweet, wise old man. He was skinny, with a small belly, bright white hair that ran around the edges, and balding on the top. He wore round spectacles, brown pants, a white button up with a cute pocket and suspenders. He stood about 5'1 and most notably he was also an animagus.