7 7 - Twelve Years Later

12 Years Later

Y/ns Pov

"You want me to run at a wall?!"

Draco and I both stood with our arms crossed, and stared down at our young daughter, Seraphina Granger Malfoy.
She had long white hair and icy blue eyes.

Our other daughter, Narcissa Carter Malfoy, a year younger was hanging off Draco's arm. She had white hair and light purple eyes.
"Just do it!" She giggled.

Seraphina whined, "Can someone go- CEDRIC."

"Hey girlies!" Cedric put his hand out, before turning to me, "Oh, girl. No offence but you look like you're about to pop." He pointed down at me pregnant stomach, " His middle name better be Diggory.

"No way!" Blaise ran up in between us, with Aurora and his son, "No. Absolutely not. It HAS to be Zabini."

Draco's hand slapped to his face, "Did you guys even listen? I told you that-"

"No!" Cedric interrupted, "Come on Draco. It has to be Diggory."

"He didn't name his son after you!" Blaise tried to convince Draco. "I named my son after you, surely you name yours after me."

"I don't have a son!" Cedric squealed.

Blaise and Aurora had name there first and only son, 'Jax Draco Zabini,'

Hermione, Ron and their children Rose and Hugo joined the group. "Ahem." Hermione cleared her throat, "Did neither of you pay attention to the baby shower?"

"What?!" Blaise and Cedric said in unison.

"They're twin boys."

Blaise and Cedric looked at Draco, and then tried to remember the baby shower. Their faces both went red, as flashbacks from that night flashed before their eyes.

The both of them drunk and passed out in Draco and I's front yard.

"Ohh."

As Seraphina boarded the Hogwarts express to start her first year at the school, she hung out the window and held hands with Narcissa.

The train blew its whistle and steam bellowed from the chimney.

Draco grabbed Narcissa and pulled her away from the train.

"Bye Phina!" Narcissa yelled and waved.

Draco and I'd eyes went wide and we looked at each-other. We never called our daughter Phina. Narcissa had never called her that before.

I felt peaceful, and let the cool air engulf my body as me and my old Hogwarts friends proudly watched our children head off for school. Our peaceful moment was interrupted when..

"Oh shit shit." I heard a crashing noice, and mumbling, "Who put that there?!"

I spun around and watched as Bellatrix stumbled over her dress, and dragged her suitcase over to the train.

"Bloody hell. Wait up!" She pointed her wand at the train, and it came to a holt.

I giggled to myself. Bellatrix had recently landed a job as the new defence against the dark art teacher at Hogwarts - and she seemed to have trouble waking up before 11am.

She quickly blew us kisses, and dragged her self onto the train. She looked a mess. K watched as she took a seat in a compartment and slammed herself down, about to go back to sleep.

"Bloody hell." Ron croaked.

Draco shook his head, "Good old Aunt Bella."

-----------------------

END

I- girl, I loved writing this story so much, and I have so many other stories planned.
Thank u sm to everyone who read, commented and voted on this story. Ily all so much.
Recently the story hit like half a million reads and was number 2 on fanfics. like what a heck. Thank u sm 🥺❤️
side note: your comments are making me cry i ACTUALLY love you all so much 🥲🥲

also besties uh i have a new story called serpent skin so like go read that (bestie ced is in it)