6 4 - M i g h t y M a n

Y/ns Pov

I couldn't even look at Bellatrix as I was eating breakfast. She was sitting straight across from me, with her head down. There was an awful feeling in my stomach, that she was lying and knew a lot more than she wanted anybody else to know.

Everybody was awkwardly silent, and it was frustrating me. I tried to bite my tongue and stop myself from asking an offensive question. But I couldn't help myself.

I stabbed my fork into the dining table, "Bella. Tell me the truth." I stared daggers at her.

"Y/n, please." Draco glared at me.

"No." I stood up and leaned across at her, "Tell me what you know. I know you know. Tell me."

Bellatrix rose from her seat and looked at me with fury, "I have no idea what you're talking about."

"Bella!" I yelled, "Fucking tell me, please!"

"No!" She screamed back as she kicked a chair over.

"Why not?!"

"Because I care about him!!" She blurted out of anger.

Gasps erupted from Draco, Narcissa and I.

"This is obsured!" Narcissa raised her voice and walked over to Bellatrix, "You know he's a horirble man. He's hurt everyone around us. He almost killed my son. Your nephew. And you STILL care about him!"

"He was my best friend," She gritted through her teeth, "He was there for me, when you were off living in a pretty little mansion with your perfect little family," She covered her mouth. "I.. I'm so sorry,"

"Bella.." Narcissa mumbled, "Please. You know this is the right thing. He's not a good man,"

"Well." She paused, "Maybe I'm not a good woman!"

"You are!" I screamed.

Everyone snapped their heads to me. Bellatrix pressed her lips together, "Get out." She looked around at everyone, "Get out. Everyone except Y/n,"

Draco looked at me, like he wanted to make sure I was okay being in a room with her. I nodded back. Narcissa and Draco left the room.

She walked up to me, and stared at me in the eyes. "How?"

"Huh?"

"How do you see the good in people, that don't deserve it?"

"You do deserve it,"

"I'm a murderer. A torturer.. I lied to you about the Dark Lord dying.."

"So he IS alive?"

She nodded, "I just.. He was weak.. and I couldn't let him die.. he was my best friend for so many years..."

"Where did he go?" I asked. "How did he live?"

"Horocruxes." She mumbled. "There's one left.."

"Would you tell me what it is? I know you don't want him to die.. but he's going to kill Draco, and my sister and I don't know who else he might kill if he-"

"Yes." She stated. She stuck her head out of the door and waved everyone back into the dining room. She explained to them all why she had lied, and about the last horocrux.

"So?" Draco asked, "What is it?"

"It's a.. it's a stake,"

"A stake?" Narcissa worried, "Like the stakes they use to kill.. vampires," She looked at her son then at me.

"Mhm," Bellatrix looked up at me, "The Dark Lord was close.. very close.. with you mother at one point. He knew that one day you would have to become a vampire.. and you would have to get very close to the stake to destroy it.. So, on the morning of Dracos wedding with Astoria, he split his soul into the stake. And he got me to.. he got me give it to someone,"