2 6 - B u t t e r f l y

"Y/n, I never loved you what is so hard to realise?!"
"Nobody will ever love you!"

You woke up in a cold sweat. Fuck. Fuck. It's okay
y/n. It was just a dream. You sat up and looked at the clock next to your bed. 7am. You were still in the luxury jail cell, you had been in for weeks.. well. It was sort of a dream.

Your eyes were puffy and you felt groggy. You got up and walked to your bathroom. You turned the shower on and sat on the shower floor. Hot water engulfed your body. You felt so numb. When you got out of the shower, you looked back at the clock. 9am.

It's not like you had anything to do, you were probably just going to spend the day crying. You had a week until you got married, you wish you could go out with your friends, see your family, even just walk on the grass, which sounded ridiculous, but it was the small things you missed.

You sat on the end of your bed, tears pooling in your eyes. How did everything get so messed up? Two months ago, everything seemed perfect. Despite you being in the tournament, you had Draco. your friends, your family, school was good. But no here you are. Engaged to an evil wizard.

You two knocks at the door. "May Dobby enter?" It was muffled, like he was struggling. You wiped your eyes and opened the door. Dobby was again, carrying another dress for you.

"Here, Miss Y/N," He got on his knees and held the dress up for you. You shut the door behind him and took the dress off him.

"What's this dress for Dobby?"

"It's for the wedding,"

You held the dress up, in front of the mirror.

"You can call me Y/n

"You can call me Y/n... But, Dobby don't get me wrong. It's beautiful. And I don't particularly care about my wedding with Voldemort, but this seems a bit underwhelming for my wedding dress don't you think?" You grabbed a glass of water off of your bedside table.

Dobby looked up at you, "Oh.. Miss Y/n, Dobby is sorry for the misunderstanding. Dobby meant the dress for Mr.Malfoys wedding,"

You dropped the glass onto the marble floor, it shattered everywhere.

"Wh- what? Whos wedding?"

"Mr Draco Malfoy," He walked up and began sweeping the glass off the floor into his pillow case outfit. You dropped to the floor and started hyperventilating. Dobby ran to your side and patted you on the back. "I'm sorry mi- Y/n, was it something to Dobby said!"

You grabbed an old shirt of yours off the floor and began blowing your nose with it.
Draco was getting married? He had really moved on that quickly. Maybe what he was saying was true, maybe he really did never love you.

Dobby took the shirt out of your hands and wiped the snot off of it. He tried to hand it back to you.

"Keep it."

You shoved it back at him and grabbed the dress and stormed into the bathroom. Fuck this. Fucking asshole. God what a fucking- a fucking. You dropped to the floor again.

Why the fuck would Draco do this? He was getting married. Had he been engaged this whole time. This was fucking ridiculous. Fuck this. You were going to walk into the wedding like a fucking bad bitch, you were not about to let this fucking idiot make you look dumb.

You took a shower, since you had your wand back, you could accio things from around the manor. You summoned makeup, some cute black heels. You felt like shit, but you slid the outfit on and did you hair up in a sleek high ponytail.

Fucking prick.

You were a mixture of sad and angry.

When you went back into your room, Dobby wasn't there anymore.

Was the wedding happening at the Manor?

You walked to a window, and for the first time since you got into the room, you pulled the curtain back, revealing huge windows and a sliding door that led to a balcony.

Holy shit. Fresh air?

You slid the doors open and smelt the fresh air. You looked over the balcony and you could see people gathering in garden seats. There was a huge archway, and there looked like there were some important people.

You skimmed through the faces, none you really recognised. Fucking hell.

You heard something to your right, you snapped your head. There was a balcony about ten feet away from yours and standing on it, Draco Malfoy. At the sight of him, you froze. A full black tuxedo, similar to the one he wore that night at the Yule Ball..
His head snapped in your direction and your eyes locked and your head felt heavy.. you closed your eyes.

~~~~~~
The night of the Yule Ball

He layed in bed, and stuck his hand out while you wiped his hand, he looked down at you.

"What are you looking at?" You said while, trying to not to look at him.

"I think I love you." He mumbled as he closed his eyes and fell asleep.

You out the rag down next to his bed. You paused and thought for a minute. You leant down and kissed him on the head "I love you too.."

~~~~~

Your eyes snapped open again.

It seemed that Draco had his eyes closed and his eyes snapped open too. Like he had seen the same thing. When he looked at you, his face looked sad, disappointed even?

"Draco! Draco!" Lucius snapped from inside the door. He turned and headed back inside, he gave you a weak, defeated smile as he turned and headed back inside.

*****
You sat on the end of your bed again. Why would you go to the wedding? You didn't have to right?

You stood up, and looked around the room. Why couldn't you just run away? Leave? Apparate? You hated Draco, so why were you staying? Protecting him. You remembered what Bellatrix said.

"He'll want you dead eventually, even it means.. well killing Draco along with you."

Why weren't you letting them kill you already? Why were you so afraid of dying? It's not like you had anything to lose? Right?

A yellow piece of paper caught your eye. It was just under the edge of your door, as if someone had slid it there. You walked over and picked it up. How long had it been there? You flipped it over.. the damn butterfly.. fucking hell. You unfolded it,

~~~~~~~~~
I love you too

I still love you
~~~~~~~~~