5 4 - H e a d G i r l

Ok guys so the rest of these chapters are going to be set in Y/n and Draco's last year of Hogwarts. Depending on what year you guys wanted your characters to be in, it could be a HUGEEE time jump but uhhh YANNOWWW just ignore that.

ANYWAYS LETS CONTINUE

Y/ns Pov
"Holy cricket," I slammed a thick book onto the table and sat down beside Draco in the Great Hall, "Professor Snape gives out so much homework.." I huffed, "He's still cut that he couldn't fuck Potters mum.. Lonely fucking Billy-no-friends ass motherfu-"

"Ahem," Professor Snape was standing on the other side of the table.

Draco let out a chuckle.

"Sorry Professor.." I mumbled.

"Why must it always be you?" He scowled. "Detentions don't seem to be doing much for you. How about instead, you help Fynn Williams with looking after the first years after dinner.. for the next three weeks,"

"Huh?! I'm not a fucking babysitter!"

Seriously? I had to watch them and take them to their extracurricular activities for three weeks. That's so boring and so trash.

Oh you want to go to chess club? Ok follow me.

HOW. FUCKING. BORING.

I looked down at Draco, who was covering his mouth, trying not to laugh. "Sir," Draco smirked, "How is THAT a punishment? As Headboy, I think I could give her a better one."

My cheeks went a dark red.

Snape scowled and shook his head disappointingly, "I do not know how Albus Dumbledore.. EVER picked EITHER of you to be head boy and girl,"

"If you ask me Sir," I said, "It's pretty pointless to send me, someone already does it, so you're just wasting my time."

He stared into my soul and didn't say a word.

I put my hands up in defence, "Okay, okay Gheez."

Draco smiled at Snape, "You're proving her point of earlier. Surely you cant still be so torn up over Lily Pot-"

Snape snatched the thick potions book from my hands and smacked Draco in the head with it, sending my loose pieces of homework flying around the hall.

"No!" I screamed, "l just spent an hour organising that!" I watched as some of the paper landed in the fire, burning to a crisp.

"I'll see you up at the teachers table after dinner, Miss Y/n," Snape gave us a sarcastic smile and strutted down the isle, out of the great hall.

I rolled my eyes. This is going to be a rough year.

At dinner, I sat with Cedric and Draco. Aurora and Blaise were sitting at the Slytherin table together, they had been getting really close recently.

Cedric clapped his hands together as he finished his meal, "Ill see you guys after!"

"Wait what?!" I blurted.

Draco snorted. "It's Monday."

Cedric gave me puppy eyes, "It's Monoploy Monday.. We always play Monopoly on Mondays.."

"Ugh, fuck, I'm sorry Ced.. For the next few weeks I have to babysit the fucking first years.."

"Ew," He scrunched his face, "Doesn't someone already do that?"

"Mhm, he's in our grade. But I don't actually know who he is, Ive never really paid attention," I sighed. "Fynn Williams, I think."