3 0 - F u t u r o D e t e c t a r

That night, was the worst night of your life. Voldemort at tried to 'Inseminate' you, as he put it. You felt disgusting, but there was not much you could do, you couldn't even cry, because the ill coloured reptile man, was sleeping soundly beside you.

His room was dark, cold, but not the comforting sort of dark and cold like Draco's. No. It was an empty room, with just a bed, not a fancy bed either, a mattress with iron bars. Like a jail bed of sorts. There weren't even any covers or pillows. It was just a straight mattress with, brown and red stains across it.

You tried to create as much distance between you two as possible, you were practically falling off the bed. All you could do at this point, was close your eyes and hope to not wake up.

Your eyes snapped open the next morning, you felt something cold and almost slimy on your cheek. You spun you body around and tried to slap it away. You instantly regretted this though, as you had just slapped your husband, the dark lord across the cheek. He was now sporting a bright red hand print on his face.

He pulled you from the bed and demanded you join him down at the dining table. You were still wearing the wedding dress from yesterday, he gave you no time to yourself to do ANYTHING. Even changing clothes, showering, brushing your teeth. He wouldn't let you do ANYTHING.

You walked down the stairs, arms linked with the dark lord, you walked into the room with your head hung down, you were so embarrassed, you knew everybody in the room knew what had happened.

The only people in the room, were both your parents, both of Draco's parents, Draco and Bellatrix.

Draco looked a mixture of angry and ashamed.

"Now, my friends," The dark lord started as he pulled brought you up to the table, "I need a favour.. Bellatrix?" He looked at her. She stood up instantly.

"Yes, my Lord."

"Do you know the spell futuro detectar?"

Bellatrix looked shocked, ".. um.. yes my lord, it's the spell that.. if a woman is pregnant, you can use it to show the.. the babies most likely immediate future.."

"Correct." He looked at you, "The father of the baby, is unable to use the charm, so," He looked back to Bellatrix, "I need you to do it for me, to make sure she is pregnant with an heir, preferably a boy.. can you do this for me?"

BELLATRIX LESTRANGE
Godrick, I wanted to puke, but it better me do it, than him lay another nasty finger on her. I denied it earlier, but when the Dark Lord asked me if I had grown fond of the girl, it was true, she reminded me a lot of young me.

"Yes my lord, I can do that,"

"Why can't I do it?!" Her mother screeched, "It's my grand baby."

"Yeah, it's also like your step child & grand child.." Y/n sarcastically spoke up.

Her mother looked at her in shock, "How- What? You don't know anything," She looked away.

"Mhm that's what I thought.." She mumbled.

"Bellatrix.. hurry up and tell me if she's pregnant or not, get to it," I pushed the seat out and made my way over to her. She looked horrified, I wasn't sure if I wanted her to be pregnant or not. I mean, of course i didn't, but also, is she wasn't.. he would just try again..