3 3 - H a p p i l y E v e r A f t e r

The room you had appeared in was an empty square, no windows, lit only by a small lantern on the floor. The only furniture in there was a single bed, decorated with a patchwork blanket, and a single wooden rocking chair next to the bed.

The blanket was pulled right up over the head, of who you assumed was Draco. You were nervous to pull the blanket back. Buying your time, you looked around, there was no door.

"Fucking hell.." You breathed as you approached the bed. Your hands were shakey, and frail, you had bruises and cuts all over you, presumably from the curse The Dark Lord had used. You slowly slipped your fingers around the edge of the blanket, and took a deep breath.

Then you stopped. You looked down at the blanket. It wasn't moving. At all. It wasn't being lifted by his breathing.

Expecting the worst, closed your eyes and gently peeled the blanket back. You tried to peak through the gaps in your eyelids as you fluttered them open slowly, blinded by pooling tears, all you could see was a blur.

~~~~~
"I'm glad you met me here," Draco smiled.

"It's cold as shit, why are we out here?!" You shivered.

Seriously, why did he want to meet you out on the Quidditch pitch at midnight, it seemed like a ridiculous place to give someone a gift. It had just been raining, and you were in such a rush, your shoes made too much noise against the tiles through the castle, so you left them behind and you were barefoot on the dewey grass.

"Okay, here me out," He smiled and stepped aside and there was a record player. "I ruined your Yule Ball right?"

You rolled your eyes. "Sure,"

"Okay, so how about I make it up to you? This time i'm not drunk," He giggled, offering his hand out. You took his hand..

~~~~~
"Draco come quick!" Hermione banged on Dracos dorm door.

Draco dragged himself out of bed and opened the door,

"What do you want Granger?"

"It's Y/n.."

"What!? What's wrong with her?!"

"Shes.. she's very drunk.. in the Gryffindor common room.. she and I made a bet that she would take a shot everytime Ron said 'Blimey,'"

"So what's the problem?"

"Have you EVER seen her drunk?"

"Um.. no?"

"It's BAD,"

He rolled his eyes and walked with Hermione to the common room.

He walked through the passage behind the painting..

"Y/n, are you in- What the fuck.. are you doing?!"

He looked up to see you standing on top of the balcony in the common room. You were standing up on the railing with a drink in your hand.