7 6 - C i s s y

Y/ns Pov

It was completely silent, and I could feel warm pillows around me. I fluttered my eyes open and the room was a stark bright white.

I rubbed my eyes and looked around the room. Draco was sitting on a wooden stool with head in his hands.

"Draco."

He stood up, closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He wrapped his arms around me and cried into my neck, "Shes dead."

Bellatrix Lestranges Pov

I sat in the waiting room of Sainf Mungos hospital and talked my foot furiously on the floor.

Nothing was every going to be the same again - without my sister. It was always me and her, and now it wouldn't be us. It would just be me. At least now I knew, everything was settled.

The Dark Lord was truly gone this time.

I bit my lip. Was this my fault?

If I hadn't lied about the Dark Lord dying, would Cissy still be alive?

"Excuse me Ma'am?" A doctor with a clipboard peered down at me, "Are you here waiting for Mrs Malfoy?"

"Oh.. shes um, shes passed away."

"No?" The doctor said, "Shes perfectly fine,"

For a second, my heart skipped a beat. But it was quickly shot down, when I realised he was talking about Y/n. I was relieved she was feeling better though.

"She's ready for visitors if you'd like to go in."

"Uh- Thanks." I got up and pushed the door to her room open. Draco was laying on the bed beside her, resting his head into her neck.

Y/ns Pov

I smiled at Bella as she entered the room and Draco turned to face her.

"You know Draco." Bellatrix said as she sat in the stool he was sitting in earlier, "She was so proud of you." She started fiddling with the edges of her skirt, "She was so relieved when you started becoming happier. She was always going on about you two. Even before we had met Y/n."

"She did?" I asked.

"Of course she did." Bella said as she wiped a tear away, "She thought you two were the most wonderful people. She thought the absolute world of you both."

Draco gripped my hand.

I gasped, "Draco." I put my hand in my pocket and pulled out the resurrection stone.

"Holy shit." Draco breathed and grabbed the stone from me. He looked to Bella and then at me.

Bella nodded and swirl of white appeared infront of us.

"Cissy?" Bella blurted. "This is all my fault.. I'm sotry-"

Narcissa smiled down at the three of us. "Don't be ridiculous. Don't blame yourself. I love you all the same."

Bella put her hand out like she wanted to touch her, but her hand went straight through her.

"Mum?" Draco sighed, "I love you."

She looked down at Draco, "I love you too my boy." She looked over to me, "And Y/n.."

"Thank you." I blurted as tears spilled from my eyes, "You really didn't need to do that."

She shook her head, "You did the same for me.." she started to fade away, "Oh and Y/n, Draco, Congratulations.. I know you'll both be wonderful parents."

"Parents?!" Bellatrix exclaimed, "You guys didn't tell me that!"

I bit my lip, "We didn't know.."

"Goodbye you three. Stay out of trouble." Narcissa smiled as she faded away.

"Bye mum.."

AUTHORS NOTE:
This chapter is so so so short, but I swear there is a reason i'm sorry ily💀❤️