4 0 - J e a l o u s

It had been about a month since everyone ha come back to school, you had become pretty close with Carlyle, Aurora and Blaise started dating, Cedric had a new crush and you were trying to figure out who it was, Seraphina had told Dumbledore about her situation, he understood and had created a cloak and gown for her, which protected her from the sun, so she could go to and from the greenhouses safely and you had even tried out and gotten into the Hufflepuff Quidditch team, along with Cedric and Carlyle and things were going pretty smoothly.. almost too smoothly.

"No way? So our potions teacher completely snitched on you to The Dark Lord?" Carlyle asked as he chewed on boiled potatoes.

"Yes! I know right?" You took a scoop of your cereal and ate it, "Turns out he was just trying to protect Draco, but hey? Who cares if I got crucioed?" You laughed.

Draco walked into the Great Hall and sat beside you.

"Hey guys.." Draco pouted as he plopped himself down beside you.

You watched as Seraphina entered the hall and sat beside a boy named Ryan, Ryan Chambers. He was Carlyles younger brother, he was in Slytherin and he seemed nice enough, he was also in Seraphinas year, which mean she actually started making friends. You turned your attention back to Carlyle.

"But then, you won't beleive this right. I made a small joke about him not having a nose, and he got all offended. He gave me a dark mark for it too, it's not oin my arm anymore though, it faded when he died.. I still have scars from it though.."

"No way, show me right now!" He stood up.

You began pulling your sleeve up, but before you could reveal the mark, Draco interrupted. "Ahem, Y/n.. really?"

You had forgotten, to you it was a memory, a shitty memory, but to Draco, it was a lot more, he still blamed himself for what happened to you, and he hated when you told people.

"Sorry.. okay, so Carlyle, you know
how your dad cou-"

Draco slammed his fist into the table, and got up, everyone turned to face him as he stormed out of the hall.

"What's up with him?" Aurora said as she stuffed her face with pancakes.

"Ah, shit.." Blaise stood up and quickly hurried after him.

You and Aurora made eye contact and lifted your eyebrows.

"Hey Lovlies!" Cedric delighted as he elegantly ran his hand along the back of your neck, and stole Draco's seat beside you. "So, I was thinking, it's been a while since we all hung out together, and I thought for the holidays this Christmas, maybe we could all plan something?!"

"Oh my gosh yes, that sounds so exciting!" Hermione slid down the seat next to Cedric.

"Who and where?" You asked.

Cedric exclaimed, "Simple. Me, you, Draco, Hermione, Aurora, Carlyle, Blaise, Ron, Harry,"

"When?" Asked Aurora eagerly.

"Christmas duh," Added Carlyle, "At my house. My house is big enough, that you could all have your rooms if you'd like,"

"Epic." Hermione grinned.