7 3 - C h a m b e r

Y/ns Pov

Draco gripped the stone in his hand and closed his eyes.

"Seraphina!" I exclaimed.

Seraphinas soul was floating around in the air. She smiled, "Y/n! Draco!"

Draco opened his eyes and looked at her.

"Phina." I put my hand out to try and touch her, but it went straight though her. "We miss you.."

She giggled and out her hands out, "I miss you two aswell." She paused and looked around, "Why are we in a sewer?"

"Dumbledore gave us a task," Draco spoke ul, "We need you to talk in parceltongue to the door, so it will open."

She tried to touch us, but she couldn't, "Okay, I'll try- I'll try-" Her soul slowly started fading, she looked at the door. She focused really hard and started speaking parcel tongue.

The snakes on the door coiled up, and the door slowly creaked open.

Phina looked at us, with a light smile, as it looked like she was getting blown away.

"We love you." I blurted at her.

She was almost completely gone, "I love you guys too."

And then, she disappeared.

A tear rolled down my cheek. "Okay.. uh we need to keep going."

"Right."

Once we entered into the chamber, the door slammed behind us, the silence was deafening. The only thing we could hear was the sound of our footsteps echoing and the water beneath our shoes.

"So, now what?" Draco whispered, and his voices echoed for what seemed like forever in the distance.

I peered down at the parchment, by this point it was crumpled up and torn.

Be quick, and don't look it in the eye,
For someone who is muggle-born, will die,

"A muggle born will die?" Draco looked at me, "What does that even mean?"

"In the book Dumbledore gave me, the main characters best friend, who's a muggle born gets killed.."

"By what?"

Suddenly, we heard movement and the water we were standing in that was now knee deep, had ripples moving through it. We could hear a faint hissing noise. My head snapped around and I looked back to Draco, "The basilisk."

We heard movement, and the ground started shaking.

I grabbed onto Dracos hand.

He looked down at me, "Uh.. and how exactly does the main character kill the basilisk?"

I dragged him along through the water until we came to an open room. Snake heads lined the edges of the room, and there was a long path that lead down to the face of a man.

"She shines a mirror at it, to make it look at its own reflection. Then she stabs it with its own tooth, to release the venom."

Dracos eyes squinted at me, "Can you hear that?"

I shook my head.

"Ah fuck." His hand slapped to the side of his face.

Draco Malfoys Pov

Infront of my eyes, I could see my mother and Aunt. A wand to their necks. The wand was uniquely shaped. And made of yew wood. The vision stopped.

"Legillimency." I mumbled, "Voldemort's got mother and Aunt Bella."

I closed me eyes and concentrated really hard. To try and block him out so he couldn't find where we were at that moment.

"Draco." Y/n put her hands on arm, before her grip became tight and almost painful, and she pushed me forwards onto the ground. I shot my eyes open, and the basalisk had launched forwards at us.

The snake hissed and slithered quickly away into a maze of pillars.

I looked over at her, and blood was running down from the top of her arm, down her arm to her hand. She had a basilisk, tooth in her hand. Her entire right side of her body was covered in red. I couldn't tell if the blood was hers or the snakes.

My question was quickly answered. When she dropped forward onto her knees, and she dipped her arm in the water. All the blood got washed away and her arm had a huge hole in it. The veins from her arms were beginning to turn a dark purple.

My arm was tingling

My arm was tingling. Shit. I grabbed her by the arm, and apparated her to Professor McGonagalls office. She was the new headmaster, since Dumbedore died and she moved her stuff into his office.

"Professor." McGonagalls eyes darted over to me and Y/n. Her eyes widened.

Y/ns Pov

"How on Earth.." McGonagall ran over to me, and looked at my arm, and then down at the tooth I was clutching in my hand,"A basilisk?"

I nodded. My vision was becoming blurry, and I felt sick. I knew that basalisk venom could kill you in under a minute. I was in excruciating pain, but I couldn't make a noise.

"I've no clue to fix this." She panicked and looked around the room.

Without anyone saying anything, Professor Dumbledores old phoenix, Fawkes, flew off his perch and landed beside me.

I flinched back, but it leaned its head over my wound, and a tear fell from its eye. I felt the cold salty tear soak into my arm, and I could feel the wound healing from the inside out.

I looked at the phoenix, before it flew back up onto its perch.

"Holy shit.." I breathed, "Bloody hell."

"Bloody hell is right." McGonagall peered over her glasses at me, "So I'm assuming you've killed the snake?"

"No." I shook my head, "I just took the tooth straight from its mouth.."

She looked horrified, "You do realise you-"

She was cut off, by screams and a loud shake.

Draco slapped his hand to his head again. "He's here."

McGonahall pushed passed us, and looked out a tall wi dow, down to the front of the school, where she saw Voldemort - his followers around him.

She looked at us with a serious face, "Well. Let the war begin."